“Must Do While In Vegas!”

Las Vegas Club Crawl
Book In Advance
More Info
US$85.99*
and up
Las Vegas Party Crawl
Ranked #47 of 327 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas Club Crawl runs every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 7pm on the Strip. We walk to 4 or 5 venues and take care of drinks, food, cover charge and line bypass. Awesome!
Tacoma, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must Do While In Vegas!”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

This is on the list of must do while in Vegas. Especially if it's your first time or even if it's not. You meet tons of people, get some free drinks and get into all the places you probably wouldn't if you were alone. The hosts are super friendly & outgoing & cute. We had a blast! Will be doing it again!

1 Thank Marisol V

• Polish first
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Club Crawl Las Vegas”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

It was so much fun! We hit various spots and each one was better then the last! We had gotten a deal on Groupon that was 2 for $75 and you will def get your money's worth!

Limmen, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great evening”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

With 5 guys from the Netherlands we had a tremendous weekend in Las Vegas. Due to the limited time it was great we booked this club package. We have seen the best places in town and enjoyed us a lot. We walked with a group of 60-70 persons from club to club, also with some other bachelor party people. A lot of table and bar-dancing woman. Prices of drinks are pretty high in these clubs, but it was worth it!

1 Thank Ikbenron
North Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you're in Vegas it's a must do!!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I went to this crawl two times when I came home on leave from Afghanistan in March and I'm definitely going again when I leave in December. The clubs are awesome but more important the staff that runs the crawl is even more awesome, they have a very nice staff with cute girls. We bought our tickets from a guy named Ricky, he was a great guide and made the crawl even better. If you're in Vegas and you don't do the crawl you're missing out. Can't wait to come back in December and do it all over again!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Remy V
San Francisco, California
“Too much Fun”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I bought this deal 2 people for $75 on Groupon, for my boyfriend and I. If you don't arrive before 7 to sign up the appetizers will be gone. We were fine because we had just eaten and arrived around 7:15pm. We met at Lynders or whatever and that was whatever. It took awhile to get going to clubs but once we did, it was fun. It's all about how you want to perceive it. Coyote ugly was really fun and the blonde girl who hosted there was entertaining. She poured shots down my mouth for dancing and for my 21th birthday. The whole night you get free drinks at each venue and if you tip before they pour, they'll give you extra. My boyfriend and I bought drinks when we used our vouchers and got totally smashed. We took a party bus at the end of the night to the last club at Paris, i think it was Chateau. The club in Paris is the best! Free candy! Beware those sugar definitely triggered something to cause us totally wasted. We just had too much fun and had to leave before, well before we became one of those obnoxious drunks. Everyone is really nice, just be outgoing.