“Best way to see Vegas nightlife!”

Las Vegas Club Crawl
Book In Advance
More Info
US$85.99*
and up
Las Vegas Party Crawl
Ranked #75 of 346 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas Club Crawl runs every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 7pm on the Strip. We walk to 4 or 5 venues and take care of drinks, food, cover charge and line bypass. Awesome!
Reviewed 9 December 2013

On our first day walking up the strip we were approached by 2 friendly English guys (Tony and magic mike) they gave us all the options for the crawls for the week. We didn't feel pressured into buying. But we went ahead and they assured us a great time.

We did 2 crawls and magic Mike got us the guest list for marquee for another night. We loved the crawl, as a couple 21 & 22 from England we found it was the best way to see the night life.

It was also great value for money.

If your thinking of going out in Vegas but have no idea where to start i would definitely recommend you find Tony and Mike they will sort you out

1  Thank Nicole4139
"partied"
"strip"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I recently went with my partner to a crawl and we overall had a pretty good time. The venues (in respective order) were Kahunaville, Señor Frog's, Rockhouse, 1 OAK, and Pure.

The good: The drinking game at the beginning was fun and the hosts were nice and talkative.

-The free Kamikaze shots the hosts provided were delicious.

-Señor Frog's had a fun atmosphere and the free shots/balloon hats were a great touch.

-Rockhouse had delicious daquiris.

-1 OAK was personally my favorite club stop. Bumping music, dancing girls and lots of confetti from the ceiling. Sad we only could stay for about 40 minutes but it was fun.

-I had a lot of fun interacting with the other patrons and met people from different parts of the globe.

The bad:

- I expected a bit more appetizers like wings or even french fries but the only food I had all night was chips and salsa. I ended up getting a plate of tacos at one club stop.

-The drink voucher for Señor Frog's was extremely unappealing. It was a two for one price yard drink. However, the yard drink was almost $30 and the policy was that you could not give your free second yard to another person or else you'd have a fine to pay. The drink choices were also not appealing at all.

-I was really looking forward to Pure at the end of the night but it was actually quite disappointing. It was a very crowded venue with almost no seats and full of obnoxious girls wearing tiaras. I didn't really see the hype at all behind it.

All in all I say the tour was worth it for the price I paid and my partner enjoyed it as well.

1  Thank Sushirolla
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We loved it and we met so many great and fun people from all over the world. The organizers do a great job of getting everyone involved. Sadly we bailed out before we hit Pure but that was because we had too much fun up to that point. We will definitely do this again while in Vegas! It's such a great way to meet a bunch of other vacationers looking to party.

2  Thank keiwe
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Had a blast with the Las Vegas Crawl. A girl approached us on the street who we ended up purchasing through. Had a blast and would definitely hook up through them again!

1  Thank TaraFitz88
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

We signed up for the crawl after being told there was free beer at the first 2 bars as well as a drink ticket at last 3 bars... This was not the case only received 1 drink ticket throughout the night, had to pay for beer in order to play beer pong and there was not free champagne for ladies as had been advertised for ladies... In addition to this we had been promised that there would be no wait to get in clubs... This was not the case it took 45 minutes for us to get in one of the clubs... by the time we actually got in everyone was so frustrated the night was ruined. Would have never paid to do this had we known that there was actually nothing included as far as drinks... crawl was not as advertised.

3  Thank almorgan24