“AWESOME adventure!!”

Las Vegas Rock Crawlers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nevada has some of the most amazing scenic 4x4 trails that are perfect for documenting your Vegas Vacation. Don’t go home with out hitting the trail in one of our wranglers on a exciting jeep tour that will keep you pinned to your seat while you’re navigating large obstacles and sharp terrain. We do large groups, team events, family events or just yourself . Every trail will be scenic and offloading. You will not go wrong with any trail you pick. You can also rent one of our jeeps and take it to a scenic area around Vegas on your own.
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My boyfriend, myself, my brother and his girlfriend were referred to Las Vegas Rock Crawlers by a friend and we had a BLAST! Our tour guide Tim was the best.

He picked us up at 8am sharp from our hotel (just like he said he would), spent a few minutes talking to us about, what we were going to see & do that day and he answered any questions we had and showed us how to use the features of the jeep (the radio, air conditioner and stuff like that).

Off we went to Red Rock Canyon! We drove for about 20 min before we stopped at a store for our "last chance" bathroom break and a chance to buy anything else we wanted for the trip. Tim provided unlimited cold bottles of water from a cooler and granola bars for us to snack on.

Once we hit the trails, all four of us took turns driving our Jeep while Tim led the way in another Jeep and kept in contact with us via two-way radio. He made sure to ask us every so often if we were ok and if we needed anything. He was very knowledgeable about the area and pointed out a lot of interesting facts along the way. We needed a little help driving over a particular rocky area of the trail and Tim got out of his jeep and guided us through and we were just fine.

The scenery was indescribable!! We stopped a bunch of times to take pictures. Tim was very patient and took pictures of us using each one of our cameras and his own. We saw all kinds of desert plants, amazing rock formations, massive hills, valleys, and wild life.

This off-roading adventure was a highlight of our trip. We have tonnes of pictures and memories that we will never forget. We felt very safe and comfortable with Tim the entire time. We feel we got great value for what we payed and we are very happy we did this excursion!

2  Thank girl_round_the_world

Reviewed 10 August 2011

My wife and two boys, ages 10 and 13 went on this unique excursion. What a wonderful experience! My wife and split the driving so we were both able to test our skills. Tim and his children were terrific guides a just pleasant people with whom to spend some time with in the Nevada desert. I'd recommend this to anyone who's looking for some exciting and pleasing adventure.

Roy
Fresno, CA

1  Thank Roy S
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I wheel about once a month in the midwest. I have a stock JK. Here in Las Vegas I took Las Vegas Rock Krawlers 2 door TJ on 35's on the Red Rock Canyon tour. Tim the owner was great. He stopped to take pictures for the wife and I quite a bit. I won't say this trail was anything extreme, but it was quite scenic. I chose this trail as my wife doesn't like to do anything death defying. Both of Tim's Jeeps are built to wheel. If I remember right, his 4 door JK is on 37's. I don't have much more to write other than Las Vegas Rock Krawlers is the only Jeep Off Roading company in the Las Vegas area and it was a great time.

1  Thank 5pesos
Reviewed 8 August 2011

By far the greatest decision me and my family made was calling up las vegas rockcrawlers and asking them for a tour. I own a jeep and I really wanted to bring my own out there but 4 days of driving to get to vegas was out of the question. This was the next best thing. The guide was not only really down to earth but also VERY knowledgeable and safe when it comes to wheeling a jeep on the trails. He made us feel very comfortable and the tour itself was just plain exciting. I e-mailed him to ask him what he recommended for a small adventure that was a mild terrain experience but not too skimpy either and he made the best recommendation for our group. They pick you up from the hotel and bring you out to the trails that local off-roaders wheel all the time, what more could you ask for? It's less of a tour and more of just another day out on the trail with a real down-to-earth jeeper! So whether you've never been wheelin' before, or you're just looking for another weekend out on the trails, this is the place to go!

Reviewed 4 August 2011

My husband and I spent the day going through the Red Rock Canyon trail. Talk about beautiful scenery, we saw it all! If you're going to Vegas you will not find this on your own. The rock formations and colors were so majestic. Tim is very knowledgeable about the area and gives you a lot of information on what to be looking for. We got tons of beautiful pics but even so, they just can't seem to capture the depth and size of how big and unique this area is. You just have to be there in a jeep! You won't get there any other way!!