Open today: 07:30 - 15:30

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
BackPacker487766
via mobile

All reviews sand dunes logandale trail off roading jeep tour rocky gap guide tim red rock canyon off the strip awesome guide awesome experience jeeps terrain obstacles adventure scenery vegas novice
Reviewed 1 week ago

Best off road trip I have ever done. We went places I didn't imagine a jeep could go. That being said they are rock ready and best off road vehicle I have ever driven!!!!! better than my rzr 1000 was better then my 2016 Rubicon with 37 inch tires!! better then tj yj and xj. We watched guys try obstacle's for 30 minutes then we climbed right thru !!!! having 100 or so people cheer you on after others failed was priceless. Tim is an amazing trail guide and pushes his vehicles to the limit!!! We had numerous people try to follow us but they just couldn't hang. you would have to spend thousand's to make a jk as capable as these. Plus we even had ac on a hot sunny day! our rig had dana 60s with brand new 40 inch toyo tires and raceline beadlocks.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the best time ever! Rock crawling with Quinann and Carl was amazing! Will be booking again. The Logandale trail was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we had a great time. we were all very surprised at what the jeeps could climb up and over. the guides do a great job leading you through the trails. we didn't have any problems.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

First time off roaders and we had a fantastic time on the Rocky Gap Trail in Red Rock Canyon. Karl and Mike were great. Trip included off roading with some rock crawling. The funniest comment made by Karl was asking us why we were trying to avoid the rocks since we paid to drive over them. They explained everything and made what looked to be impossible very doable. My wife and I were in one jeep and both got to do a lot of driving. Trip was well organized. Front office explained everything and we received a text message the day before reminding us of our pick up location and time. We were in a group with 3 other jeeps and had minimal down time as each vehicle completed each obstacle. It was a great experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had a 5 night stay in Vegas planned so we wanted to at least spend 1 day off the strip. Found Las Vegas Rock Crawlers on tripadvisor and the reviews spoke for themselves. I have a 2011 Jeep JK at home so I thought it would be fun to see what the Vegas Desert has to offer. I was not disappointed. I had never done true rock crawling but we dove right in on the Logandale Trail. The trail had everything, intense rock crawling, sand dunes, vistas and much more. We loved our time on the trail, even though my wife's eyes were closed for most of the rock crawling :). Our guide was great! Very laid back; which I think helped my wife feel more comfortable about the experience. If you are in Vegas and want to do some off-roading/wheeling, I would highly recommend Las Vegas Rock Crawlers. Great outfit that knows what they are doing.

2  Thank LAWright81
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Went out with the LasVegas Rock Crawlers for our second Logandale adventure and again it did not disappoint. I've been an offroad guide for many years back home and know the importance of a good guide who communicates clearly, knows the vehicle's personality and trail, and can inspire confidence, Tim the owner is the ideal example of this. We were able to join into another tour group that had limited experience and it was great to see him lead and instruct them over obstacles and climbs they could not believe were possible. At the same time he kept it challenging for us by sending me up some harder lines and optional climbs to push my comfort zones, all while keeping the group together and engaged. There are Jeep tour companies in Vegas that will take you out and chauffeur you around as you take pictures, but with the LVRC you are behind the wheel, doing the impossible climbs as they take pictures of you doing it.

Fantastic time, well worth it and we will be doing it again next time in Vegas.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This was our third rock crawling trip (first 2 were Red Rocks) but our first on Logandale, and it truly gave the average guy the true rock crawling experience. Tim was amazing, he knows the equipment and trails. We crawled obstacles we didn’t think possible!

I broke the drivers side front universal joint about mid way through the trail out in the sand
(My fault, not the equipment) and he pulled the axle in 20 minutes and we were on our way! With his guidance climbed some crazy obstacles with my 3 wheel drive.

I cannot say enough good things about everyone in the entire organization, great people. You are missing out on the best adventure in Vegas if you haven’t been rock crawling with Las Vegas Rock Crawlers!

4  Thank Notredrob
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Great experience! Well organized. Went two back to back days. First day was Rocky Gap and second was Longendale. Was a good progression. Rocky gap got me comfortable with the Jeep and had some beautiful scenery. Longendale was actual rock crawling and was the experience I was hoping for. Had some sandwiches and water supplied for us. Would book this trip well in advance if you plan on going. We booked it 4 months prior and spots were already filling up. The owners “Tim and Ann” are great to deal with and will do their best to accommodate.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Guides, Jeeps and Trail were awesome! This is the best of Vegas! We met up in a parking lot in town, drove about an hour, and spent 4 adrenaline packed hours on the trail. Active clothing and shoes recommended. You're gonna love it!

1  Thank steel13nj
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great time! Guides were awesome. Logandale trail was breathtaking. Sand dunes too were super fun. It was well worth the time and money spent if you can do it!