“Awesome experience, anyone visiting Vegas should check it out!”

Las Vegas Rock Crawlers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nevada has some of the most amazing scenic 4x4 trails that are perfect for documenting your Vegas Vacation. Don’t go home with out hitting the trail in one of our wranglers on a exciting jeep tour that will keep you pinned to your seat while you’re navigating large obstacles and sharp terrain. We do large groups, team events, family events or just yourself . Every trail will be scenic and offloading. You will not go wrong with any trail you pick. You can also rent one of our jeeps and take it to a scenic area around Vegas on your own.
“Awesome experience, anyone visiting Vegas should check it out!”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

It made me slightly nervous at first driving over such steep terrain, but you quickly become accustomed to it. I was smiling and laughing the whole time :). Seeing sand dunes for the first time in my life was very cool. I would definitely do it again the next time I'm in Vegas!

Long Valley, New Jersey
“Awesome experience.”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Had a blast on this Jeep adventure. Tim was very nice and gave great tips on how to manage the trails. It's intimidating at first, but you get the hang of it very quickly. The three-hour experience was the perfect amount of time and I would definitley recommend this tour...it's well worth it.

Visited May 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing experience well worth the money.”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Las Vegas Rock Crawlers was a good execursuon away from the strip. We did the apex/nellis trail it looked intimidating when we reached the first hill but with the help of our tour guide the trail was fun! Great experience if you want to do something out of the ordinary.

LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guide at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this review, 18 May 2012
Your review is much appreciated and this is an out of the ordinary adventure. Glad you enjoyed yourselves and thank you for choosing Las Vegas Rock Crawlers as one of your adventures in Las Vegas.
“Amazing off strip experience!”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

My girlfriend and I were looking for something fun and different than the usual Las Vegas Strip activities. We found Las Vegas Rock Crawlers and thought it would be fun to try. It was beyond expectations! Beautiful scenery, great Jeeps and lots of different terrain to conquer! Thanks again Tim and Quinann!

LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guide at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this review, 16 May 2012
Jon it was great meeting you and your beautiful girlfriend. We had a good time with you and you Rocked Vegas with your skills. Hope to see you next time around.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“A Fantastic Afternoon”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We did the rocky gap tour and it was amazing and a blast. Tim and his "crew" picked us up at our hotel with the jeeps and took us out to the trail and gave us tips and all the inforomation you needed to have a great afternoon. There equipment is tops. Our jeep was a two door(my persnoal opionon is the only real jeep) it was clean well taken care of unit with all the right equipment. If you have never gone wheelin or have expierence give this group a shot you will have fun. It was our own personal jeep jamboree. My wife and I had a wonderful tim. They stop at some great photo stops and even get some great pics of you wheelin with your camera, just makes it that much better. I could go on all day about Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, They give you the best trip Give them a call they will treat you right. no B.S. and fun for all ages

Visited May 2012
Wow! Thank you for the great review. The best part of this business is the people you meet. We really enjoyed going out with you guys on this trail. Thanks again we appreciate your business.
Tim