“Awesome experience in Vegas!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Las Vegas Rock Crawlers

Las Vegas Rock Crawlers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nevada has some of the most amazing scenic 4x4 trails that are perfect for documenting your Vegas Vacation. Don’t go home with out hitting the trail in one of our wranglers on a exciting jeep tour that will keep you pinned to your seat while you’re navigating large obstacles and sharp terrain. We do large groups, team events, family events or just yourself . Every trail will be scenic and offloading. You will not go wrong with any trail you pick. You can also rent one of our jeeps and take it to a scenic area around Vegas on your own.
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome experience in Vegas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Highly recommend this excursion in Vegas, makes for a change of scenery from all the hustle and bustle of the strip. Tour guides arrived on time for the pickup. While the drive to the trails on the interstate was a bit tedious, alternative options are limited. Beautiful weather. Beautiful scenery. Exciting moments. Would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Vegas.

Visited May 2014
LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guide at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
With so many visitors coming in town daily, Yes the traffic can be tedious at times. Once your away and on the trail all is forgotten and the fun begins. Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your thoughts. Hope to see you again.

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“If you go to Vegas - schedule this!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've been going to Vegas for years and each time around I try to find something that I couldn't do in a normal setting. Very often I find something that is daring and unusual. I've done the dune buggies, machine guns, esc - and all were very fun. They were on the edge, but often ended in an hour or two and you got some nice pictures out of it. You felt "dangerous", but the reality was that you really didn't have to do much more than let it happen.

Then I found these guys. Man - what a blast. It was 6+ hours of driving and crawling and not once did I feel that I wasn't getting my money's worth. To be frank - I felt like I should have paid more (don't tell them that until I get to go again!!!). They pick you up at your hotel, hand you the keys, and you are on your way.

The drive to Logandale was about 45 minutes, but it is just with you and whomever you bring with you (if you are solo - you are solo. They don't push other people into the Jeep. Buddy of mine and I went). You are connected to the pack by CB. Once we got there, we deflated the tires and hit it hard. I kid you not - the very first obstacle was not at all what I expected. Keeping in mind that we had never done this before - we went straight into the teeth of it all and were climbing up a ridge that I couldn't even crawl up on foot. In between the giggles was a sincere mix of terror and worry, as you would never do this in a vehicle that an average person would own. Throughout it all, the guide's wife(?) took pictures for us, as you really had your hands full most of the time.

At each stop, the guide was very helpful to talk you through what you needed to do and was mindful to go over what we saw around us. We climbed like crazy and even got a chance to race around in the sand. Hours of this. I repeat - HOURS. In Vegas you consider anything over 45 minutes a bonus.

I could go on and on, but the fact is that this is by far the most fun I have had in Vegas. To top it - it wasn't just a good price - it was an insane value for what you did. In a town where they suck every dollar from you, it was awesome to find an activity that I could genuinely do again and not feel like I wasted a dime on the experience. Thank you, guys - I look forward to it next year!

1 Thank Alec C
Two words! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great story you shared. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Logandale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Tim and Quinann were great! It was so much fun. We got to do alot of REALLY adventurous stuff. We climbed the Red Rocks with the jeeps. We had little experience and some of the drivers had none but Tim is great at directing you that you did it all yourself. Then we flew over some sand dunes which was exciting too! I want to bring my kids back and do it again!

Visited May 2014
Your kids will have a blast. We will be looking for you and the family next time. Your comments are much appreciated . You guys did a great job driving and Rockin Vegas.
Carmel, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Logandale Bachelor Party: Worth every penny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Q: Do you get to drive?

A: ABSOLUTELY. They throw you right in from the very beginning. If you prefer to ride with the instructor to feel "safer" on an obstacle though he'll be more than happy to let you.

Q: Did you ever feel in danger/scared?

A: NO. The guides are communicating to you the entire time. Logandale's hardest obstacle is at the very beginning, and once you tackle that the rest of the course is yours to dominate.

Q: Is it worth the money?

A: HELL YES. It's probably the best money we spent in Vegas, and every one of the guys had a blast. We had two in our group who went in believing it would be "super lame" and they walked away jeep enthusiasts. I speak for our entire group when I say I would throw my money at LVRC every day of the week if I could have.

OUR TRIP:
Our crew of seven men decided to tackle the Logandale trail the first day we were in Vegas. It may have been the single best experience (and definitely the best value for our money) that we had during our trip.

We had two guides, and our group was split between two jeeps (an LJ and a TJ). We also had a family of four as well as two gentlemen accompany our group, also in jeeps of their own.

Pickup was directly from our hotel in the jeeps, and we took our convoy of jeeps out to Logandale from downtown Las Vegas. This took about 45 minutes. It was a beautiful morning, and even though it was early I think all of us agreed it's better to be in the desert during the morning hours versus the high heat of mid-day.

The views were spectacular, company was great, and the jeeps were epic.

1 Thank Courtny C
LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guides at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Bachelor Party at Logandale Trails was a great time with each and everyone of you. You all did a awesome job navigating through the trail . We are excited to know that it was worth every penny. Looking for another great adventure with you and your group in the future. Thank you.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Logandale Bachelor Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Highlight of the trip! As someone who formerly worked in sales and now works in customer service, I value the service/experience side of business above all else. The people make the difference, and the experience Vegas Rock Crawlers provided to our group of seven guys made the day! I don't think anyone in our group expected that high of an amount of fun and intensity. It's the first thing I'm telling everyone about the trip and definitely recommending to everyone. The value and experience is among the best in Vegas!