“Most fun you will have in a jeep!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Las Vegas Rock Crawlers

Las Vegas Rock Crawlers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nevada has some of the most amazing scenic 4x4 trails that are perfect for documenting your Vegas Vacation. Don’t go home with out hitting the trail in one of our wranglers on a exciting jeep tour that will keep you pinned to your seat while you’re navigating large obstacles and sharp terrain. We do large groups, team events, family events or just yourself . Every trail will be scenic and offloading. You will not go wrong with any trail you pick. You can also rent one of our jeeps and take it to a scenic area around Vegas on your own.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Most fun you will have in a jeep!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was our first jeep experience and it was amazing! Not only was it incredible to see what these jeeps can do our guide also made it safe as well as enjoyable. Plenty of great picture spots. Would definitely recommend for anyone that likes off reading or just having fun in general! They drop the jeep off at your hotel which is great since we hate having to get bused around on tours. Do it!

Visited June 2014
LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guides at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments. No matter what trail you pick you will have plenty of excitement and awesome photo opportunities. We look forward to seeing you again. Great advice for the readers "Do it!"

“Great adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Awesome adventure! What an experience for our group of 6 that went. It was so neat to climb a mountain and scale down the other side in a jeep. Duke and Quinann were super. They were a pleasure to be with, so helpful and nice to take great pictures. Great tour guides.
I'd recommend this to anyone that wants to have fun in a jeep and at the same time see some incredible scenery. So cool to be able to drive the jeep yourself.

Visited June 2014
It was an absolute joy meeting you and the family. Thank you for your review. I hope that we will see you and the family again on another great adventure when returning to Vegas.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great adventure that you must do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The logandale trip exceeded our expectations for excitement and enjoyment. This is a must do adventure

Visited June 2014
LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guide at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
You guys were a blast to 4 wheel with. Thank you for your comment.
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome experience in Vegas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Highly recommend this excursion in Vegas, makes for a change of scenery from all the hustle and bustle of the strip. Tour guides arrived on time for the pickup. While the drive to the trails on the interstate was a bit tedious, alternative options are limited. Beautiful weather. Beautiful scenery. Exciting moments. Would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Vegas.

Visited May 2014
LasVegasRockCrawlers, Tour Guide at Las Vegas Rock Crawlers, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
With so many visitors coming in town daily, Yes the traffic can be tedious at times. Once your away and on the trail all is forgotten and the fun begins. Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your thoughts. Hope to see you again.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“If you go to Vegas - schedule this!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've been going to Vegas for years and each time around I try to find something that I couldn't do in a normal setting. Very often I find something that is daring and unusual. I've done the dune buggies, machine guns, esc - and all were very fun. They were on the edge, but often ended in an hour or two and you got some nice pictures out of it. You felt "dangerous", but the reality was that you really didn't have to do much more than let it happen.

Then I found these guys. Man - what a blast. It was 6+ hours of driving and crawling and not once did I feel that I wasn't getting my money's worth. To be frank - I felt like I should have paid more (don't tell them that until I get to go again!!!). They pick you up at your hotel, hand you the keys, and you are on your way.

The drive to Logandale was about 45 minutes, but it is just with you and whomever you bring with you (if you are solo - you are solo. They don't push other people into the Jeep. Buddy of mine and I went). You are connected to the pack by CB. Once we got there, we deflated the tires and hit it hard. I kid you not - the very first obstacle was not at all what I expected. Keeping in mind that we had never done this before - we went straight into the teeth of it all and were climbing up a ridge that I couldn't even crawl up on foot. In between the giggles was a sincere mix of terror and worry, as you would never do this in a vehicle that an average person would own. Throughout it all, the guide's wife(?) took pictures for us, as you really had your hands full most of the time.

At each stop, the guide was very helpful to talk you through what you needed to do and was mindful to go over what we saw around us. We climbed like crazy and even got a chance to race around in the sand. Hours of this. I repeat - HOURS. In Vegas you consider anything over 45 minutes a bonus.

I could go on and on, but the fact is that this is by far the most fun I have had in Vegas. To top it - it wasn't just a good price - it was an insane value for what you did. In a town where they suck every dollar from you, it was awesome to find an activity that I could genuinely do again and not feel like I wasted a dime on the experience. Thank you, guys - I look forward to it next year!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Alec C
Two words! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great story you shared. Looking forward to seeing you again.