“Vow renewal ceremony was lovely!”

Wedding Bell Chapel of Las Vegas
Ranked #290 of 448 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just off the famous Las Vegas Strip, historic Wedding Bells Chapel is the perfect place to get married Vegas style! Our beautifully lit Garden Gazebo weddings have included Tom Petty, Jackson Brown of The Eagles, and a visit to the chapel from Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez. Come visit our site now to customize your own wedding package!
Stonewall, Louisiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Vow renewal ceremony was lovely!”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I just renewed my vows for our 10th wedding anniversary, and it was just lovely! The setting was beautiful, our minister was funny and very personable, and the whole thing felt just lovely and intimate. My flowers were fresh and beautiful, the photographer was really great, and the price was very reasonable. I'm so glad we found this place - it was perfect!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Pam S

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“very bad place! wedding bells is a scam!!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Title:
very bad place! i give them a zero this place is a scam!!!

Review:
I pland my wedding for about 5 months in advance I paid there deposit and i never got a call back or an email with my conformation about my wedding. I picked a package and when I spoke with some one they said the wedding photos would be inclouded. Well guest what there not!, You still have to pay extra for the photographer,the minister, and a resort fee. Why should I have to pay for all of those expansives if they are supost to be in the package deal? so I never got a call back, I always had to call them and when I got a hold of some one they told us all we had to pay was $67. well that was a lie to. My husband and I were treaded very badly by the owner and the minister, the photographer was the nicest person and even told us that the owner is scamming people. WE THEN CANCOLED and never got a refund. we ended up going to a differnt chaple that night. They are the Special moments chaple they are very nice alot better then these guys. the special moments chaple gave us our dream wedding for free because of the bad way we where treated by the wedding bells chaple. so again please do not go to the wedding bells chaple they are a zerooooooooo

Visited July 2012
8 Thank diana y
Kamloops, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

This chapel was beautiful and the people there were amazing. It is nestled in between 2 pools in the middle of the hotel. The gazebo was beautifully lit with twinkle lights and trimmed with flowers. The minister was funny and made it very easy for both of us. Everything was well organized and the wedding co-ordinator was helpfull and made sure we knew exactly what we were paying for and what was extra. Every question or concern we had before hand was answered quickly and there was nothing hidden. The Wedding Bell Chapel made our night very easy and it was stress free. We showed up with our paper work and the minister explained exactly what was going to happen then we started the ceremony. We didn't have to worry about a thing. I would strongly reccommend getting your wedding done here. It made our special day even better.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tarnawsky29
Elk River, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy With The Wedding!”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The wedding was perfect and just what we wanted! The gazebo and surrounding area are located on the Alexis Hotel grounds, so there are apt. like buildings all around but that didn't affect the pictures much. Rev. Jeff was so friendly and nice, Marina is just a sweety. I brought some flowers to put in the bouquet and she took care of that and it was beautiful! Jim really wasn't involved much. The video of the weddiing turned out very nice and the pictures are AWESOME!! We bought all 104 photos and we love them all! The cake we received was more than I expected. It was a beautiful little layer cake that had custard type filling. The frosting on the cake was decorated really pretty! We felt it was a wonderful wedding and the price was reasonable, considering it is in Las Vegas. We would definately recommend Wedding Bells Chapel.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank valerie j
Winnipeg, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“make sure you get what you agreed on BEFORE you pay”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This chapel is in the middle courtyard of a hotel, weddings are scheduled on the hour. Make absolutely sure you get an invoice of agreed services before you give out a credit card number. also make sure you understand what is included in your "photography" package. yes, Jim is a shady character who seems to work out of his car. we wanted to do a short run through (rehearsal) and he would not meet us there. photographer tried to pull one over on us, but we did get our money back. The package includes pictures, but it doesn't tell you that you have to pay big bucks for the photographer. It's not a bad place, but make sure you fully understand what you are getting. Jim charged us for full amou t instead of the deposit in the package. Minister was wonderful.

Visited March 2012