“Wonderful minister, wonderful ceremony, terrible photographer.”

Wedding Bell Chapel of Las Vegas
Ranked #297 of 461 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just off the famous Las Vegas Strip, historic Wedding Bells Chapel is the perfect place to get married Vegas style! Our beautifully lit Garden Gazebo weddings have included Tom Petty, Jackson Brown of The Eagles, and a visit to the chapel from Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez. Come visit our site now to customize your own wedding package!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful minister, wonderful ceremony, terrible photographer.”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I helped my sister chose this location for her wedding due to the great package pricing and the outdoor setting. The coordinator for the chapel was so helpful and always got back to me right away to answer any questions we had. The minister was an absolute joy and you can tell he is very passionate about attending and overseeing the ceremony. My only complaint is the photographer, Marty. He was extremely rude and pushy, and rushed through half the pictures. The setup of his business is terrible, and so is his overall attitude. Overall I would recommend this chapel.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank irisheyesiris

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Photographer was an [--]!”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I loved the wedding ceremony the minister was also very nice and patient. Everything was ready for us I did not receive a confirmation call or email or smoke signal for that matter.. That was a little nerve wrecking as I traveled from SoCal to be there. The worse part was were told we had to pay the minister fee which was $70 but we ended up paying $110 some we were told went to the horrible photographer. I wasn't aware that we over paid he groom told me after everything was said and done. But that wasn't the end the photographer was a jerk his name Joel if you get him i suggest you bring you own camera! He was rushing everyone and I know he sees weddings all day but this my ONLY wedding so I was upset.. The pictures were beautiful because we were visibly happy but bothered none the less...

4 Thank imthebride
Stonewall, Louisiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Vow renewal ceremony was lovely!”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I just renewed my vows for our 10th wedding anniversary, and it was just lovely! The setting was beautiful, our minister was funny and very personable, and the whole thing felt just lovely and intimate. My flowers were fresh and beautiful, the photographer was really great, and the price was very reasonable. I'm so glad we found this place - it was perfect!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Pam S
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“very bad place! wedding bells is a scam!!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Title:
very bad place! i give them a zero this place is a scam!!!

Review:
I pland my wedding for about 5 months in advance I paid there deposit and i never got a call back or an email with my conformation about my wedding. I picked a package and when I spoke with some one they said the wedding photos would be inclouded. Well guest what there not!, You still have to pay extra for the photographer,the minister, and a resort fee. Why should I have to pay for all of those expansives if they are supost to be in the package deal? so I never got a call back, I always had to call them and when I got a hold of some one they told us all we had to pay was $67. well that was a lie to. My husband and I were treaded very badly by the owner and the minister, the photographer was the nicest person and even told us that the owner is scamming people. WE THEN CANCOLED and never got a refund. we ended up going to a differnt chaple that night. They are the Special moments chaple they are very nice alot better then these guys. the special moments chaple gave us our dream wedding for free because of the bad way we where treated by the wedding bells chaple. so again please do not go to the wedding bells chaple they are a zerooooooooo

Visited July 2012
8 Thank diana y
Kamloops, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

This chapel was beautiful and the people there were amazing. It is nestled in between 2 pools in the middle of the hotel. The gazebo was beautifully lit with twinkle lights and trimmed with flowers. The minister was funny and made it very easy for both of us. Everything was well organized and the wedding co-ordinator was helpfull and made sure we knew exactly what we were paying for and what was extra. Every question or concern we had before hand was answered quickly and there was nothing hidden. The Wedding Bell Chapel made our night very easy and it was stress free. We showed up with our paper work and the minister explained exactly what was going to happen then we started the ceremony. We didn't have to worry about a thing. I would strongly reccommend getting your wedding done here. It made our special day even better.

Visited June 2012