The location is quite nice and in the evening time becomes really cute due to the music before the celebration and the nice trees sorrounding the gazebo .
Actually here is the list of the WARNINGS :
- pictures given "for free" ( included in the package you book) are ONLY of those ones taken within the cerimony. All pic you will take/poses later will be charged $25,00 ( yes $25,00) each or you are asked to pay $ 300,00 for all "service" !!
- wedding music is a real MOCKERY ! Just a few notes before and after the "yes I do"
- Video quality is AWFUL !!!!!!!!!! The video camera is old , the image quality is AWEFUL and nobody will care about it . It stands just in one position for all cerimony long
- DO NOT PURCHASE any extra "candle light atmosphere" : only a few tea-light candles will be lighted and nothing will change . I bought one packege including "candles light" and I ASKED THE PHOTOGRAPHER TO LIGHT THEM JUST 30 SECONDS BEFORE MY WIFE WERE WALIKING TO THE GAZEBO ! SHAME OF THEM that nobody cared about it
- NO BODY - NO BODY cares about the Ceromony . There's not a real "wedding planner"
- the CAKE promised is UNEATABLE
- the Champagne promised in the package is cheap Spanish Cava
- They will not give you any paper from which you can read what you have to say . I know , they are a few words but someone get thrilles during own wedding so it would be reasonable to have a sort of bookrest ( any similar ) on which put a piece of papers with the cerimony/engagement words
- NOBODY will tell you what to do or where to stand or any single word about the cerimony . Ok, it's just a 10 minutes one but it would be nice to know how to bahave . Remember guys : the video camera will record anything ( with a bad resolution)
- go there with a friend who will take pics of you . Forget about the photographer included in the "package2
- If you really wish to use that location then book for "the grace" ( the cheapest) package. You won't see any different once you'll book the more expensive ones
- Minister is additional $ 70,00 and Photographer fee is additional $ 30,00 + $ 300,00 if you wish to purchase all pictures he/she takes
- book a room in that Hotel otherwise it won't be easy to find a decent place in which get dressed
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.