“BE CAREFUL !”

Wedding Bell Chapel of Las Vegas
Ranked #296 of 464 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just off the famous Las Vegas Strip, historic Wedding Bells Chapel is the perfect place to get married Vegas style! Our beautifully lit Garden Gazebo weddings have included Tom Petty, Jackson Brown of The Eagles, and a visit to the chapel from Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez. Come visit our site now to customize your own wedding package!
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The location is quite nice and in the evening time becomes really cute due to the music before the celebration and the nice trees sorrounding the gazebo .
Actually here is the list of the WARNINGS :

- pictures given "for free" ( included in the package you book) are ONLY of those ones taken within the cerimony. All pic you will take/poses later will be charged $25,00 ( yes $25,00) each or you are asked to pay $ 300,00 for all "service" !!

- wedding music is a real MOCKERY ! Just a few notes before and after the "yes I do"

- Video quality is AWFUL !!!!!!!!!! The video camera is old , the image quality is AWEFUL and nobody will care about it . It stands just in one position for all cerimony long

- DO NOT PURCHASE any extra "candle light atmosphere" : only a few tea-light candles will be lighted and nothing will change . I bought one packege including "candles light" and I ASKED THE PHOTOGRAPHER TO LIGHT THEM JUST 30 SECONDS BEFORE MY WIFE WERE WALIKING TO THE GAZEBO ! SHAME OF THEM that nobody cared about it

- NO BODY - NO BODY cares about the Ceromony . There's not a real "wedding planner"

- the CAKE promised is UNEATABLE

- the Champagne promised in the package is cheap Spanish Cava

- They will not give you any paper from which you can read what you have to say . I know , they are a few words but someone get thrilles during own wedding so it would be reasonable to have a sort of bookrest ( any similar ) on which put a piece of papers with the cerimony/engagement words

- NOBODY will tell you what to do or where to stand or any single word about the cerimony . Ok, it's just a 10 minutes one but it would be nice to know how to bahave . Remember guys : the video camera will record anything ( with a bad resolution)

ADVICES :

- go there with a friend who will take pics of you . Forget about the photographer included in the "package2

- If you really wish to use that location then book for "the grace" ( the cheapest) package. You won't see any different once you'll book the more expensive ones

- Minister is additional $ 70,00 and Photographer fee is additional $ 30,00 + $ 300,00 if you wish to purchase all pictures he/she takes

- book a room in that Hotel otherwise it won't be easy to find a decent place in which get dressed

6  Thank Fabio L

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Wedding bells chapel is a great place. I was worried before we got there cause of all the reviews, but it was a wonderful place with wonderful friendly people. The gazebo was beautiful.we had a great time.we got married at 3pm and it was very pretty. The minister ed was very polite and we was very happy with him. Marina is very nice and we liked her a lot. We are very satisfied with this place and if u want a 10 to 15 min. Wedding, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I helped my sister chose this location for her wedding due to the great package pricing and the outdoor setting. The coordinator for the chapel was so helpful and always got back to me right away to answer any questions we had. The minister was an absolute joy and you can tell he is very passionate about attending and overseeing the ceremony. My only complaint is the photographer, Marty. He was extremely rude and pushy, and rushed through half the pictures. The setup of his business is terrible, and so is his overall attitude. Overall I would recommend this chapel.

1  Thank irisheyesiris
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I loved the wedding ceremony the minister was also very nice and patient. Everything was ready for us I did not receive a confirmation call or email or smoke signal for that matter.. That was a little nerve wrecking as I traveled from SoCal to be there. The worse part was were told we had to pay the minister fee which was $70 but we ended up paying $110 some we were told went to the horrible photographer. I wasn't aware that we over paid he groom told me after everything was said and done. But that wasn't the end the photographer was a jerk his name Joel if you get him i suggest you bring you own camera! He was rushing everyone and I know he sees weddings all day but this my ONLY wedding so I was upset.. The pictures were beautiful because we were visibly happy but bothered none the less...

4  Thank imthebride
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I just renewed my vows for our 10th wedding anniversary, and it was just lovely! The setting was beautiful, our minister was funny and very personable, and the whole thing felt just lovely and intimate. My flowers were fresh and beautiful, the photographer was really great, and the price was very reasonable. I'm so glad we found this place - it was perfect!

2  Thank Pam S