“What a great BINGO hall!”
Review of Gold Coast Casino

Gold Coast Casino
Ranked #167 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed 3 July 2013

They have Bingo every other hour all day long. We stayed at the Rio, was it was a short walk away. Very cheap to play and the nicest employees. We visited many times.

1  Thank hoodlum95

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I was in LAS VEGAS in MARCH 2013 had 2 rooms one at bthe GOLD COAST and one at the RIO IT was planned that way . MY first 2 nights were at the GC with the last 3 nights at the RIO , you have to understand this is something that COMP PLAYERS do somtimes to get the biggest BANG for their GAMBLING DOLLARS . Yes there are a lot of local players here but this is the workings mans Casino . Your BANKROLL goes a lot further . After 2 nights at the GC I decided to stay another night ,although I had checked into my room at the RIO , WHY because I had more than doubled my Bankroll , AND had so much FUN I went down to the lobby and requested another night not only did they give it to me ,but it was comped based on my play . I made a few more hundred Dollars at the GC by staying that extra day . I checked out got a Taxi went across the street with KEY in hand and went Directly to mt ROOM . TO make a LONG STORY SHORT my 3 day stay at the GC paid for my trip including MY two DAY LOSS at THE RIO . I went HOME with 2X the money I came with . Although it may not be FANCY , GLITSZY or on the STRIP , but it is CLEAN has REMODLED ROOMS , GODD FOOD and GREAT SERVICE . CHECK IN always fast simple resort $3.00 per DAY NEED I say MORE . HOPE to SEE YOU there , BUT DO NOT TAKE MY ROOM HA HA

1  Thank rnphatpat
Reviewed 5 May 2013

The Gold Coast Casino is located on West Flamingo Road next to the Rio Casino, across the street from the Palms and about a mile west of the Las Vegas Strip. You can easily drive a rental car there or the Gold Coast offers a shuttle from the Strip. I guess it is possible to walk there from the Strip but you would have to cross the busy bridge over highway I15.

I went there on a Wednesday evening to play an hour of Bingo and to play full pay Jacks or Better Video Poker. The casino was not crowded so there were lots of good video poker machines available and there was no line at the Bingo Hall to rent an electronic bingo card. I easily drove there from Treasure Island and used their valet parking service which was right next to the door of the casino (so it took less than a minute to get from my car to the center of the casino).

Although I did not win anything I had a good time playing Bingo and video poker. The folks at the Bingo Hall were very friendly and helpful to a rookie Bingo player like me (I do not play very often). It seemed like many of the folks gambling and playing Bingo were locals and not tourists (the Gold Coast web site has a web page that shows past winners and most of the winners had Las Vegas listed as their hometown).

Overall I enjoyed gambling at the Gold Coast and plan on going back in July (on my next Vegas trip).

1  Thank rockyjoe
Reviewed 2 April 2013

For those looking for traditional gambling pursuits check this casino out. It is next to the Rio and not that far from the main strip. Refreshing to see some of the more traditional games available and all the staff were very friendly to first timers which we were.

2  Thank Jimbokli
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We did not stay at the hotel. I agree with the others--- This is a local's place. It has been around a very long time. However, it does appear clean. The bathrooms are clean. Staff are friendly. The slots seem to pay better than down on the strip. Going to this casino does not require a lot of walking. We have found places to park very close to the front door. We did eat the buffet. I never made it past the seafood section. The stuffed red snapper was wonderful---melt in your mouth. The fried clams were great. I was very surprised. I wasn't expecting such a great meal for the price. Be sure to sign up at the B Connected station for your players card. You can use the points toward eats, or souviners in the gift shop. A great place to spend an afternoon. They also have drawings for cash.

4  Thank littlered4435