“Sports book”

Ranked #78 of 381 things to do in Las Vegas
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This place is the best sports book I’ve been to. Massive screens with every sport on to watch while you bet. Lisa was very helpful with me placing my bets! Can’t wait to come back!

1  Thank susansowles57
"gamble"
"race"
"las"

Reviewed 20 June 2018

KUDOS to Mirna R; Shmuel Aroni and; Michael Lechuga.
three of the many workers who helped make our stay wonderful.
"The Hotel": We stayed in room 5-109 in the north tower. The elevator service in the north tower was horrible we were forced to use the central elevators to go up and down. The bed frame in our room is certainly an OSHA violation. They are very dangerous and I injured two of my toes on my left foot while moving about the room. The dust vents on the blow dryer was clog with dust and needed to be cleaned. The area behind the headboards needed serious attention. The food was great, the size of the room was mind blowing. Truly, we really enjoyed our stay and would come back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My husband and I visit Las Vegas 2-3 times a year and always visit the Sports Book at Westgate. We are particularly fond of Derek and Reyna. They are very attentive and professional. We recommend them to all of our friends on the East Coast.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

It was a very cool experience visit the Westgate Hotel, the theater with a very nice Bose system installed and mainly the Elvis Presley Penthouse that it is an amazing experience visit this room and participate at a party there.

1  Thank 867alexa
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have way too much about poor service to talk about at the Westgate -

but there was one shining star there in the Barry Manilow gift show - Elfinesh who helped us with the retail was kind and helpful and an asset to the shop.

No one else this weekend that worked at Westgate was helpful or apologetic while we were trying to reschedule our trip as Barry Manilow was sick and the weekend concerts were cancelled. It was a long drawn out discussion with multiple people to just try to get Saturday's room cancelled - have not seen any signs of the promise. And definitely no help to reschedule the room for when our concert tickets were changed to July. And once again, no warning of the cancelled concert, no apology and no help to plan the future accommodations. The Concert is at this hotel, tickets were purchased through this hotel, yet no one notified us it was cancelled when it was known, nor did anyone help rearrange things. One email would have made all the difference.

In conclusion, it's a nice place but if you have an issue be prepared to not get help from anyone who works there. You're on your own.