“Fun but not comportable”

Casino at the Stratosphere
Ranked #143 of 449 things to do in Las Vegas
“Fun but not comportable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed Stratosphere in Vegas for two days with my friends. When I see the room at first time, I was so disappointed because there was no refrez, not enough plugs, very dark mood. And the most disappointing thing was the view, it was the roop top what I see in whole stay. @@
I would stay in Venetian even if it is not inexpensive.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Nice experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Good hotel, good Service Only i think is necesary a security place insiste The room (for my value things) thanks for all ! Congrats for Porfiria is an excelent maid !

Antwerp, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best Casino for Beginners! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

This was my very first trip to Las Vegas and after an excursion to the other Casinos I found them quite intimidating for a first timer, with all the rules and crowds you feel you're gonna do something wrong, but not here! Not only is the staff mega friendly and helpful but the dynamic is much better. I am sticking to this hotel and casino for my next trips. Absolutely a must!!!

Dublin, Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Strarosphere great view but no atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

The views from the Stratosphere was very good you can literally see right out over the whole of Vegas from up there. The view was spectacular. I was also impressed with the food and the service was first class.
Then downstairs to take in a show again Vegas style top class entertainment.
Word of caution do not try the thrill rides on the roof, especialy the big shot after you have eaten not a good idea,
Bonus was a hamburger joint on the ground floor that had singing staff and they were awe some seriously amazing it was like being transported back to the 60s or something you would see on Glee.

Visited November 2013
Sacramento
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Recently Renovated Rooms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is my third visit to the ' Stratosphere ', in the last two years, and you cannot beat the value for your money at this hotel. First off, they have renovated the rooms in the ' Select Tower ' and the staff graciously upgraded my rooms ( I had booked two ) when I could not get ' adjoining rooms in the ' Select Tower '. They also advised me to book a ' suite ', in the future, to save time and money. They now offer ' free basic ' internet WiFi , a plus for families traveling with teens. I would advise booking your room, on the 8th Floor, in the ' Select Tower ', for easier access to the pool. I believe that having the pool located above ground level, helps keep the water from becoming tepid during the hot summer months ?

Visited April 2014