“Good Breakfast!”

Ranked #657 of 5,294 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Summerlin
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This place is open all night and we had breakfast here a couple times. Food and service were very good. Only problem was it took a long time to get seated even when restaurant was nearly empty both times we were here. Employees milling about but we had quite a wait both times.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The food was good, typical café style, our server was wonderful but the hostess that seated us looked miserable, no smile, bad body language, and seemed very put out to even answer a question. Our server was the only reason we had a good experience. The hostess, not so much.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very pleasant service sitting at the bar for a quick dinner.
Ate there twice, once the special was not great...chicken cordon bleu with frozen / plastic string beans. Honestly tasted like a frozen meal from the grocery store...
The 2nd time I can't remember exactly what I ate, but it was decent. I think the "special" may be something to stay away from?
It's not fine dining but will do.

Again - service was great, really sweet people working there.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Went for a very late night dinner at about 11:30pm. Cafe was pretty empty and we were seated quickly. Waitress was friendly and service was good. We ordered the chicken fried steak and the blue cheese burger. Both were amazing and we left completely stuffed. Burger was cooked perfectly (we asked for medium and they nailed it). Bill for 4 adults can to about $45 so it was a pretty inexpensive for being at a casino.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had my breakfast and dinner during my stay at Red Rock. The food was good however the service was kinda lousy. Either they saw you and ignored you, or just simply walked away. Not one of the best service I would say. I had the grilled cheese burger for dinner and it was pretty tasty. Had pancakes for breakfast and they were soooo good! Just that the serving is way too much for me, had to share with my colleague.