Well appointed and tucked away from the strip.
Note if you have a car PAY to valet the car. Self parking is in the employee garage across the street from the north tower. I was in the north tower and it was treacherous at best getting to/from the garage without getting nailed by the speeding employees of the Flamingo Hotel. They were arriving just seconds before their shift or tearing out there at high speed ala "The Streets of San Francisco" to get home. Solo female travelers would not be comfortable with distance and the dimly unmarked paths.
Service was great from the staff, so much so they called everyday from the welcome center to remind me they were available. Wifi worked great in the room I was in- North Building first floor facing the pool. ATT phone signal dropped constantly in the room but worked fine outside. I would return and for the non casino crowd this property works great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo is perfect for the traveler who enjoys being on the Strip and appreciates being able to retreat to the quiet comfort of luxury living. Studios, one and two-bedroom suites allow business and leisure travelers an opportunity to relax while also enjoying the swimming complex, Wi-Fi, fitness center, deli and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas Hotel
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Flamingo
- Hilton Grand Vacations At The Flamingo Las Vegas