Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The LINQ Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Harrah's Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
1,910 results
All reviewsfull kitchenhgvc guestssmall deliwasher dryerprivate poolshort walkbedroom suitehigh rollermonorail stoptime shareferris wheeleasy accessconvenience storejacuzzi tubself parkingoff the stripnorth tower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We booked the king studio for $83 and upgraded to the 1 bedroom for an extra $18. I priced various hotels before traveling, so I think we got a great deal. Considering some of the comments on this site, I was pleasantly surprised when we got to our room. The room was spacious enough for 2 and the overall decor was fine. What you see in the pictures is pretty much what you get. What you don't see from the hotel site is the jack and jill concept with the bathroom. I was happy w/ the double jaquizzi, bummed thinking we'd have to share a sink. I was relieved to find a 2nd sink outside the large tiled stand-up shower/toilet room. Good use of space w/ 4 doors to close giving each other privacy when needed. I go to bed early and wasn't disturbed by him watching tv or using the bathroom at night. The location of this hotel couldn't have been better. We walked cut through the Flamingo to get to the Strip, close to Miracle Mile shops @ Planet Hollywood, liquor store across from Bally's is reasonable. Downside the pools were closed. I passed on being shuttled to nearby properties to use their pools. In the mornings, I could hear some of the construction but it was faint--we were on the 15th floor facing Flamingo pool. Prices vary in the hotel shop. I paid $1.99 for half and half, $2.49 for a muffin--reasonable. Carried a little bit of everything from wine, toiletries, food and clothing. The staff were friendly--overall a great experience....on my next trip I would stay again.

Room Tip: Check special offers on the website and play around with several--rates vary. Started off with Suite Upgrade and switched to Vegas Getaway (studio)--they'll send you an offer to upgrade less than $20.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The resort is at a great location in the middle of the strip. It is easy walking distance to other hotels, restaurants, casinos on the strip. The room was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable. The studio size was large for a studio.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I have stayed here several times and am always very happy with the accommodations and the service. The on site cafe/mart is very handy and the prices are not too crazy. I like staying in the building without a casino- very restful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bup_7
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We liked the location, and the staff was very helpfull. Would stay again when in Las Vegas. We had a very good experience. We were in walking distance to many thing. Shopping centers and all type of eateries.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Thank Judy P. A
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Stayed a week using timeshare. Rooms are dated. TV didn't work until it was fixed. Shower leaks, toilet didn't shut off. Washer sounded like McCarren International. The view of the roof and the under construction pool was amazing. The light of the Flamingo at night was pretty cool though. Find another place for your one time visit to Fabulous Las Vegas.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TheWiseOldOwl2
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

I am sorry to hear of the challenges you experienced while staying with us. I can very confidently tell you that this was in no way indicative of our product. We do have several exciting refurbishment projects in progress or planned for this year and hope that you will return to an improved experience.

Jeffrey Chen