“Great location, yet quiet and peaceful”

Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo
Ranked #23 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 19 February 2011

Great trip! We stayed here with our friends booking two one-bedroom units and one-two bedroom unit for 3 nights. I had called prior to our stay to make early arrival reservations for one of our friends and to confirm that the 3 reservations were linked. We then received two confirmation phone calls one -verifying our arrangements and another confirming our room was ready just as we were driving into town. What a great greeting. Our guests commented on the friendly reception and greeting when they arrived. This high level of service continued through our stay. One couple became ill while we were together and we were able to make arrangements to extend their stay or provide a late check out. As we were walking away from making these arrangments, Gina at the front desk also added that they would send a Get Well basket to our friends room. Hat's off to the team at the HGVC at the Flamingo, you made this a memorable experience.

One thing to take into consideration is that two-bedroom units are lock-offs. A combination of a one bedroom suite and a studio sharing a common entry door. Great with teens or friends with a different schedule, not as much flow as a two-bedroom apartment.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank HalleGrace
Write a ReviewReviews (1,879)

Reviewed 13 February 2011

I travel almost weekly for work and this was the best customer device I have ever received at a hotel.

This was a fun trip to celebrate a friends birthday. Gina at the front desk took good care of us. She event had balloons sent to our room with a card to celebrate my friend's birthday.

The hotel is in a great location. You can easily walk to Cesars and City Center. The property is behind the Flamingo Hotel so it's a bit confusing getting to the strip and depending how you walk it you may be walking near the service entrance of the other hotels.

The rooms are decent. I would say a typical Hilton property. The hallways could use new carpeting.

The deli cafe on the property has great sandwiches and is reasonably priced.

All and all a decent place to stay in Vegas if you are looking to avoid the typical casino hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank WSG34
Reviewed 29 January 2011

In general we love HIlton Grand Vacation properties and this was no exception. Rooms are perfect for families - full kitchen, laundry, separate bedroom, 2 sink areas in the bathroom, etc... The property is kept very nicely and we felt the staff went above and beyond. Robert, who helped us with our luggage when we arrived and then also when we left was extra friendly and helpful. Also we had a problem with our tv remote the first day and a maintenance man was at our door within 10 minutes and took care of it right away. Also we asked the housekeeper about getting some coffee filtes and she returned 10 minutes later with a whole pack. All in all a class act! Not to mention the location is very central on the strip and gambling at the Flamingo is just steps away.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank GlobalK
Reviewed 26 January 2011

I only ask because I could see the fake Eiffel Tower out my window. Sorry, I’m not normally a hotel snob, and the hotel itself is fine, in fact, it’s great, but I have issues with Vegas that have likely caused a bias in my score for this place. If you like Vegas, there is absolutely no reason not to stay at this hotel. I stayed here on the Fed Gov rate on business at Nellis AFB so I can’t really comment on the overall value, but it is conveniently located and is attached to the Flamingo Hotel and Casino right off of the Strip. The basic rooms are nice, clean, and the one I was in had a great view of the (fake) Eiffel Tower as well as a jacuzzi tub. Somehow, I found this mildly depressing, but this is one of my own idiosyncrasies and not an issue most will find important…at all. Overall, this is a good Vegas Hotel and a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Nimes011
Reviewed 10 January 2011

I spent a week at this hotel and let me just say that I enjoyed every second of my stay. The thing I loved best about this place was the location. We hardly drove at all as all major attractions and events were just at our doorstep. The staff working there were wonderful and the accommodations very clean and comfortable. The Customer Service gave great personal assistance with amazing advice for sightseeing and great places to eat. I will be returning next year.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Missy993
Reviewed 9 January 2011

The Hilton Vacations Club ant the Flamingo in Vegas does I'm afraid get mixed up with the Flamingo Hotel. They are totally separate and on very different levels of quality. The Vacations Club is one that can be totally recommended. We stayed there for seven days last September in a two bedroom suite. everything is supplied including full kitchen, dishwasher , washing machine and dryer. Both bedrooms had spa baths. The pool is rather on the small size, however it is heated. There are BBQ's around the pool for residents to use if required, we never had a problem in securing one. If you need a larger pool you are able to use the main Flamingo pools, but they are rather noisy and busy in the peak times . The is a small shop/deli which also hosts a good range of Starbucks plus a small gym. The staff are very helpful once you get over the initial three minutes of trying to get you to attend a presentation, just say no and they never mention it again. A real class act even by Hilton VC standards, have already booked for a ten day stay for September 2011.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
7  Thank derkEngland
Reviewed 4 January 2011

The location and room were great. Nice sofa bed to accommodate extra guests. TVs in living room and bedroom. Fantastic jacuzzi in room. We got it a bit expensive though at over $200 a night. By Las Vegas standards that's a bit expensive.

The only downside was that I didn't get any Gold privileges like upgrade, breakfast etc. Its a time-share so no HHonors benefits. They did provide free parking as a compromise but we had to remind them every time.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family