Booked 4 nights here based on previous TA reviews. Check-in was prompt and staff were friendly and helpful. Room was a 2 bedroom unit and suited us perfectly. Unit included a kitchenette but we didn't use it since we we 'out on the town' at most meal times.
A breakfast was served beginning at 6:00am, and consisted of the usual 'continental' items (cereals, pasteries, breads, juice, etc.), but also included assorted 'hot' items (sausage, bacon, ham, eggs, french toast, etc.) with the menu varying each day.
Overall, this location was exactly what we were looking for. It was a little less expensive than prices we found for hotels 'on the strip'. It doesn't have a casino or any slots so the atmosphere is quieter than casino-type hotels. You can easily walk about 5 min. to the strip, or 10 min. to the closest monorail station. We would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas