70 square meter apartment for the price of a room. The room was clean and the beds in the two bedrooms comfortable. If you want to be close to the Strip but avoid casino's, this is the place to be. The room was great even for a family of six, the pool was small but did it's job. There was laundry room which was good for us. We never tried the gym, it looked small but modern. This is close to the airport, but no noise bothered us. If you for some reason need TV, I think there were three of them.
The breakfast was fine for the price but the breakfast areas was way too small for the number of people. The cleaning was supposed to be done every other day or something, which was fine for us, but it seemed to happen more often. The cleaners took one of our towels (that looked too much like the hotel towels, but we managed to get it back, thanks to the good service at reception).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas