“Simply Amazing! ”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Best chinese food I've had in a long time and I'm hard to impress since my mother was an amazing Asian cook. Lettuce wraps were great, beef chow fun and chicken were amazing! We will go back anytime we are in Vegas. It is a little pricy, however it's worth it and the service is great!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed at Aria and went to Blossom the first night because I was dying for some good Chinese. As mentioned in other reviews,the service was fantastic. Our waiter's American name was Franklin, and he was like the jovial Chinese uncle I never had. My wife said she wished we could take him home.

The food was excellent, as well. I had the Peking Duck based on other recommendations on this site. We started with the goose liver (fois gras). Then the Peking Duck. It was crazy good: crispy skin, moist meat, perfectly seasoned. My wife had a sea bass dish that was also good.

We were stuffed after dinner. A majority of other patrons were Chinese, which in my book is a good sign. My only wish was that we had more people with us so we could have ordered more food!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had dinner here with my mom to celebrate our birthdays. We decided on the tasting menu and an extra serving of the crispy sea bass. Our server Danny was excellent. All three of the appetizers were awesome, especially the crisp fried eggplant. Next time I'll have a full order for myself. The won ton soup was very good, the fried rice great and as usual the sea bass was the best. I have to say cost is no issue because my mom has all our meals comped, I may feel a little different if I had to spend my own money, but I do love the food at Blossom.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Ate at Blossom last night, the decor was gorgeous but you honestly could get better food at PF Changs for a quarter of the price. Also didn't appreciate the screaming baby and guys dressed in Tshirts and a Hoodies in a 5 star resturant. You would think they would have a dress code and age limit. Service was great though.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My boyfriend and I had dinner last Saturday night before catching a show at the hotel. We mentioned to our waiter, Jackson, that we had about an hour before our show started. He promised that we would have our dinner and make it to our show on time. We were extremely happy with Jackson's service as well as the service from the rest of the staff. They were very attentive, even quickly replacing a fork that my boyfriend had dropped on the floor before he had a chance to ask for a new one. The food was delicious! We ordered the garlic shrimp fried rice, Kung Pao chicken, pot stickers and my boyfriend had the wonton soup (which he is STILL raving about!). All of this within 15 minutes of sitting down! They brought us warm, wet towels for our hands and gave me a small gift box with tea and a biscuit in it (nice touch). We will definitely dine at Blossom again and we highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting the Aria.

4  Thank RedFiat