“Awesome!”
Review of Matt Goss - CLOSED

Matt Goss
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We have just been to see Matt Goss in Las Vegas this weekend. My husband and I had a fabulous time watching Matt in the Gossy Room at Caesars Palace. It was a brilliant show and all the musicians were amazing. Some very scantily clad dancers will keep the guys entertained! Would thoroughly recommend this show, its good value. You will find the audience is 80% Brits!
Well worth it, make sure you go.

1  Thank Vivianne M

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We have been meaning to see Matt Goss for a few years now and finally manged to this time round. Based on the reviews and press we expected a complete crooner, Sinatra style performance. It wasn't like that. He has a great voice and puts on a great show. Hotel California was a surpise choice of song and really well done.
For me he talked a bit too much and the encore turned out to be a 15 minute instrumental which was a wee bit boring to say the least.
The venue was intimate but meant seeing the performance was not a problem for anyone. Getting in was a bit dis-organised but didn't take too long. Matt did keep everyonme waiting for 30 minutes which I found annoying.
Any other show I have been to started on time and if you were late then tough.
Overall I would recommend.

mpo

1  Thank mpo8000
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We were lucky, call it fate. Whilst walking through Caesars after missing Celine (my wife wasn't that bothered any way) we bumped into Matt Goss - my wife quivered at the knees and it was down to me to ask him if she could have a photo/autograph.. He was just about to go on stage but stuck us on his guest list.. A free night at the VIP tables followed by a meet and greet. My wife was over the moon and to be fair it was a good night of entertainment. The Americans probably don't get it, but any British visiting around the age of 35-40 will definitely understand. Fair play to him for making it big out there, worth a night out.

For the women there's Matt Goss, for the blokes, there's the backing singers (the dirty virgins) to keep you entertained.. :-)

1  Thank GreggersUK
Reviewed 20 September 2013

me and my wife saw gossy on the friday night,his show was good music and great singing he was really cool and interacted with the crowd which was good to see.we even got to meet him after,its a must do in Vegas.Thanks for a great night.......

1  Thank Gooood1
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

As a longtime fan of Matt Goss I specifically planned my trip to Las Vegas to allow me to see this show which happened to fall on my 40th birthday. I booked the VIP ticket which includes a meet and greet afterwards. The VIP seats have a great view but the venue is small and intimate enough that you would have a great view wherever you say. The songs are a mix of a couple of Bros songs reworked, classic swing songs and some from his new album 'Life you Imagine' which is released on 14 Oct.

The show has just been extended to Mar 14 although there is a gap coming up when he is back in London promoting the album and performing at Cafe de Paris.

My 21 year old niece loved the show so this proves that Matt appeals to a wide audience. Matt interacts with the audience throughout the show and his voice is pure gold.

The meet and greet afterwards was set up well with the opportunity to get a photo, have a chat and get something signed by Matt. You need to wait for about 20 minutes for the photos to come back but there is no pressure to purchase if you don't wish to.

A brilliant show by an amazing man. I may be biased but honestly this show is worth going to see.

1  Thank Vegasallin