“Fantastic”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Tickets bought on impulse but so glad we did . It was a fantastic show great atmosphere . Matt goss was brilliant as was his band and his dancers the dirty virgins !! Both me and my husband enjoyed the experience !

1 Thank Nancy181163

Newbury, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Vegas highlight”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Amazing show, a Vegas must see. Matt & the guys looked like they loved every minute of performing. He engaged the audience all the way through the show, teasing a few of the men about the showgirls he had on stage with him.

I'll be back if ever in Vegas again. This was the highlight of my trip.

Visited April 2014
Westwood, Massachusetts
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“A lot like Sinatra”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Matt Goss is a very good new age crooner long the lines of Frank Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr. or Michael Buble. His act is a very smooth, easy hour of feel good music from the 60's all the way up to contemporary times. Worth the price of admission.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank TheUglyAmerican
Walsall
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Wow - what a show, you must go!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I was never a Bros fan however had heard good things about Matt Goss so booked VIP tickets and was not disappointed. It was a fantastic show, Matt was on for over 2 hours, an intimate venue, fantastic voice and a good mix of old classics Sinatra style and new stuff. The VIP tickets include a meet and greet and Matt was very charming.

1 Thank Cakey77
Kent
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fabulous Show”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My daughter and I had a wonderful evening watching Matt Goss on Saturday 22nd March. The room was small and very intimate and we felt we were watching a private show. We opted for the cheaper seats but weren't disappointed and could see the stage clearly. Matt entertained us so well for two hours, he has a great voice. The band were fantastic and his backing singers and the dancers were brilliant too. The atmosphere was electric! Would not hesitate in recommending this show if you are in Vegas, well worth every cent !