“Good Service and Pizza”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Good Service and Pizza”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was actually our second choice for dinner since we had already had pizza twice in the past week or so, but a lack of service at another restaurant in the same shopping complex caused to leave and so we came here, and things always work out for the better. Our server Kari was friendly, helpful and efficient, appreciated because of our earlier experience. The original BBQ chicken pizza was good. We appreciated that since we were traveling and couldn't take leftover pizza home, one pizza was the right size for two light eaters. People who want more can order two. The only drawback to me was a limited draft beer selection: Blue Moon or Bud Light. We've eaten at other CPK locations and this one was consistent with others in quality and service.

• Visited May 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Great Cobb Salad”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

First off, I should apologize to the poor waiter that had to deal with my drunk friends. I did my best to keep them in line. At least it was later at night so there weren't too many young kids around. :)

We hit up CPK after some beer pong at O'Sheas and it was a great meal to end the night. The service was pretty good and I had the best Cobb Salad I have had in years.

A couple of friends had the Jambalaya and while they remarked over and over about how hot it was they kept eating. At the end, they were impressed with it.

I would definitely eat here again even though the calorie counts on their food is super-high!

• Visited April 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good service for a traveler”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Offers a good selection for a traveler wishing to eat breakfast or lunch while traveling. Location is good and the waitress was very sensitive for the travelers need for quick service so one could eat quickly and catch a plane in a limited time period. Is one of the better places to eat while catching a early flight.

• Visited April 2014
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Not all I have heard it to be”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Pizza was good but not amazingly flavorful. Service was absolutely horrible though. Pretty healthy compared to other pizza.

Andover, United Kingdom
“Best Pizza Ever!!!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I'm not one for Pizza normally as I do not like tomato sauce mixed with cheese, but this place does a great chicken and garlic pizza with no sauce which is scrumptious. This was our 3rd visit to this restaurant in the Mirage in Las Vegas and the pizza has been delicious every time. Highly recommended if you are visiting Las Vegas.

• Visited February 2014