La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin
Ranked #62 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Brooklyn, New York
“great hotel”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

very nice hotel in summerlin. The staff was extremely friendly especially julie. The beds were very compfortable. pool is very nice. great location. would prefere no pets. delicious cookies served at night.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank isaac g
lq0441gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this review, 8 August 2012
Thank you very much for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
Victorville
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Its a great place to stay in LasVegas when you are tired of the strip and the crouds. Its clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and professional and will help in any way they can. The room was clean and I do mean clean, the carpet did not have spots or smell. If you want comfort and quality this is the place to stay when in Las Vegas!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0441gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this review, 6 August 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Kaysville, Utah
Reviewed 27 July 2012

This was a short 1 night stay enroute to California. The location is nice, new area, quiet room and decent beds. I was really disappointed at the multiple stains on the carpet in our room. Very obvious they aren't cleaning up after pets, kids, spills of whatever sort. They are trying to be a more upscale location, but the totally yucky carpet could not hide behind bedding or a front desk smile. If you want to be more upscale and charge higher rates, then you need to keep up!

Other aspects were good. Friendly front desk staff, the usual breakfast, etc..

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank KD-Welsh
Thank you for your response. I apologize that our room did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of replacing carpet in our rooms and that sounds like a room that should be replaced. We have about 20 rooms left and are working hard to complete this project as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This was a great place to stay in Las Vegas. It is in a good neighborhood and not too far from the strip (maybe a 10-15 min. drive) The hotel is set back a ways from the main street and there are 3 restaurants within walking distance on the corner. (IHOP is one of them). Less than half a mile away is a CVS, Walgreen's and a Regal cinema.

My room was clean and spacious. It was so nice having a refrigerator, sink, stove and microwave in the room. I stayed for 4 days and it was good not to have to eat out every meal. The room also had a Keurig machine which was a nice treat. It had a big closet with mirrored doors. The TV had DirecTV with lots of cable channels to choose from. The bathroom was very clean and the tub was large enough to take a bath. I stayed in room 325 which was on the top floor in the corner with a view of the pool. This hotel also allows dogs.

Breakfast was a nice addition to my stay. They serve from 6am to 10am. They have a make your own waffle station, eggs, muffins, toast station, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fruit, coffee, milk and juice. The first day I ate there it was great, well stocked and clean. The second time I ate there it was messy and out of a lot of things. I went around 8am both times so I'm not sure why one day was worse that the other. Either way, you can't really complain about a free breakfast. It's a nice way to start your day.

Every evening they put out warm baked cookies in the reception area. I actually returned early enough one day to have some and they were soooo yummy!

The have a very small work out room. One treadmill, one bike, and one stair climber. That's it. No weights or anything else. But, if you over indulge during your stay you can at least have a little workout. It's better than nothing.

Overall, this hotel was great and I would stay here again. There are a few reasons why I didn't give it a 5 star. The bed was softer than I would have liked, but I think that's the norm in most hotels - even high end ones. On my 3rd day (when sheets were supposed to be changed) the maids skipped my room entirely. I left for the day at 10am and returned at 10pm to find that my room was never attended to. I called the front desk and after some research was told that my room that day was never assigned to a maid. The just forgot about me. Fortunately I was staying by myself so it wasn't really a big deal. The front desk guy offered to bring me whatever I needed. And lastly, the bathroom amenities were skimpy. There was bar soap and one little bottle of 2 in 1 shampoo. So if you stay here make sure to bring whatever toiletries you need.

Overall, the staff was nice and the hotel was clean and safe. I got a AAA rate of $78.30 plus tax and would definitely stay here again. I think I got a lot for the money.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Sheilla D
lq0441gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas RedRock/Summerlin, responded to this review, 27 July 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words. I will be sure to work with the breakfast staff to be sure that items are stocked properly. I am so sorry that Housekeeping missed your room. I am glad to hear that Tommie was able to provide you with clean towels.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Really, really like this hotel! I'm a frequent business traveler to Las Vegas, and this hotel has several outstanding features. 1) It is away from the Strip. 2) It is very clean, quiet and easy to access. 3) The location is superior - very close to Summerlin restaurants and shopping.

Rooms: very clean and well-serviced. Breakfast: adequate. (There is an IHOP within walking distance that does a very credible breakfast.) Dinner: within walking distance there are two excellent restaurants, Firefly (very popular, incredible food, go early!) and Siena (first-rank Italian food with a real Italian deli attached.) Parking: never a problem. Price: very reasonable.

I stay here even when I'm driving a serious distance to other parts of Vegas - so great to be able to retreat from the roar of Vegas at the end of the day to someplace clean, quiet and near good food.

Room Tip: Really no bad rooms in my experience.