Only stayed here since I used hotwire. Check in took longer than I would have liked and the front desk person apologized. Person who got there before me had his card denied and had to get another one which took awhile. Lots of stuff nearby which was good. Went to a concert and came back with not many parking spots, so couldn't park in front of the room overnight, no biggie. Full size fridge was great to have. Stayed in the smaller queen room which was fine for two people. Room didn't smell like cig smoke at all which I was relieved, Check in took longer than I would have liked and the front desk person apologized. Person who got there before me had his card denied and had to get another one which took awhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siegel Suites Select on South Las Vegas Boulevard offers the perfect location on Las Vegas Boulevard and Warm Springs Road. We are neighboring the Premium Outlets South, putting restaurants, shopping and entertainment within walking distance. Town Square Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Strip are also minutes away and offer endless choices for food and entertainment. Our suites are pet friendly and come equipped with full kitchenettes and all the comforts of home. Each room includes premium cable TV with high-speed wireless internet. As always, NO RESORT FEES. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Boulevard Hotel Las Vegas
- Siegel Suites Select – Las Vegas Boulevard