Stayed two nights and I was pleasantly surprised! For the price I paid the room was great (Tower Room). Neat, clean, and well decorated. This place is not directly on the strip but literally a ten minute walk it. Cheapest resort fee in Las Vegas ($3). Casino was average. Free airport shuttle. Dinner buffet was bland, but for the price I didn't expect otherwise. I made a second trip to the dinner buffet because the in-room booklet advised me that Wednesday was Mexican-themed day - but when I got there I found the exact same dried out stuff from the previous night. Breakfast buffet was better.
Will definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas
- Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino Las Vegas