Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$162
US$125
US$85
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
US$254
US$203
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
1,635 results
All reviewsoff the stripplayers cardfree airport shuttleplayers clubtower roombreakfast buffetprime ribhard rockclose to the airportflat screen tvshuttle servicenice poolrental carpool area iscasinoslotsvegas
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had a really bad experience with this hotel.
I had booked it for 3 nights (april 23-26th) with expedia,prepaid.
When I was checking in on the 23rd,they told me,they don't have a reservation on my name or on the confirmation -number,(which the hotel had given to expedia)
After half an hour they told me,they had.found the reservation..
But it got worse.
After the second night,they forced me to check out, because the supervisor (I think her name was Carla) told me now, the reservation was only for two nights,I called expedia- everything was right,booking had been confirmed to expedia for 3 nights by the hotel.But I had to check in for the 3rd night,paying the hotel's rate of 106,39$ (which was much above price I had paid for at expedia)
Back home in Germany ,I called expedia, they assured me that the hotel did totally wrong, my booking for 3 nights was absolutely correct.
The result for me- after 5 stays in the recent years at the silversevens (and spending a lot of money at their slotmachines)-this was my last stay at the silver sevens.
The way they treated me is the best way loosing customers.
Or did they do it on purpose,to get a higher room rate from the customer himself than from his wholesaler-booking?

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank erminold
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear erminold,

This is definitely not the way we intended for you to be treated. We are sorry to hear that there was such confusion with your Expedia reservation. We are in the process of clearing things up with Expedia to avoid future confusion. We hope that you decide to give us another chance to impress you.

Ashley Grey

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Walking through the front doors there is no one to greet you and hard to manoeuvre with luggage thru the casino to the reception desk. Our room was disgusting, the bathroom was dirty and toenails on the carpet by the bed. Housekeeping was sent to clean our room. While we waited they stripped the bed the sheets were soiled. The night table was dirty, marks on the headboard from someone leaning on it, etc... We were told we'd be taken care of!!! We went for dinner after and waited for approx 30 min to get a table. My partner went to get us a couple of drinks while waiting in line and was hit on by two hookers. We played slots for about 10 min and found it very smokey, with crackheads and transients all around. We were booked for 4 nights but left after 1 night and were not reimbursed for anything. Couldn't even get anyone to help us get a taxi, we were spotted from the street.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marie W

Dear Marie W.

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience. We are constantly trying to improve things around the hotel and casino to better accommodate our guests. We hope that you will give us a second chance in the future to impress you.

Ashley Grey

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My first feeling when we came through the doors was not pleasant. It had an immediate clostraphobic smoky vibe. We have stayed in basically every hotel in Vegas, And this one we would not stay at again. It looked as though many of the people in there were on Meth,or some other types of substances other than alcohol, Which made my wife and I very uncomfortable. We let our daughter bring a friend on this trip so she could have a pool buddy! Well pool area was open, but pool was closed. There went that swim party.Now get this one! We went to go hang by the pool and let ,y wife get some sun, and the kids at least jump around in the jacuzzi to get wet, and next thing a hobo husband and wife show up at the jacuzzi with a big inflatable banana, and start trying jump on and lay on this banana, mind you the banana is as long as the jacuzzi. Of course I had removed my daughter and friend prior to them entering water. Within about ten minutes security shows up to see what's going on. Just stayed one of two booked nights, Room was not bad, Just not our style! Don't wanna be in a room and not be comfortable with the people roaming around outside of it freely! Sorry! That's just the way it went down for us, And we are people who don't have to stay at the Ritz or anything like that!! Good travels Folks!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank locdog13

Dear locdog13,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. We hope that you will give us another chance to impress you in the future as we are always trying to improve things around the hotel and casino.

Best,
Ashley Gray

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have stayed at this hotel for the past 15 years because of the price and location to UNLV campus. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, price is good although the prices have gone up since it was acquired by Silver Sevens. Very disappointed that WiFi was not included in the room price as it has been included in the past. Tacked on a resort fee ($3.00 per night) this year as well and we didn't use any of their facilities. Restaurant for breakfast is great! Very smoky throughout the property, but thankfully not in the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank PSInk22
Reviewed 13 April 2014

First you need to know that no matter what the website says there's not a hourly pick-up at the airport, you need to call.

THE GOOD:
Nice pillows,large flat screen TV, and good Wifi connection, 24 hr gift shop, and 24 hr cafe/with specials from 12 to 6AM.

THE AVERAGE:

THE BAD:
No fridge, no microwave, no coffee pot, no safe, no welcome folder with hotel info, poor lighting, small vanity/bathroom area, work desk 8' from nearest outlet, LIMITED TV channels, short staff in dining areas (you wait to be seated while greeters bus tables to make room), and yes Virginia there are COCKROACHS.

I stayed here to see if it had changed for the better since it was Terribles and was disappointed. I should have been alerted when I never received a reply to an email question after I got my confirmation. I sure hope I wasn't in an updated room.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank skyfury
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear skyfury,

We appreciate your honest feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We were pleased to hear you enjoyed some aspects of your visit. It was disheartening to hear that your stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We were truly disappointed to learn about your negative experiences and will forward your comments for review. Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Best,