“April visit.....”

Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Ranked #125 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 May 2014

arrived on a Sat. night...my girlfriend called for shuttle service....arrived pretty quick....short ride to hotel. check-in was quick, friendly staff, but noisy area , right near casino. room on first floor. tower room would of been better. room was nothing to brag about...local's are cool, never felt scared.food was alright, although we waited awhile to be seated, even though i saw many open tables. shuttle to strip was good, off at Planet Hollywood, walked to where we were comped for 5 days at another Casino Hotel...all in all it was ok, not really my cup of tea.

Room Tip: Although we didn't see a Tower room, i would think this would be a better choice having seen oth...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Paul L.,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us Paul. We are constantly making improvements to ensure your time here goes as smoothly as possible. We hope you will decide to stay with us again in the future.

Ashley Gray
Director of Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (1,584)

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed one night at The Silver 7's on April 26th 2014, arriving at about 9:30-10:00 pm.
First off, the free shuttle from the airport to the property is a huge plus. Be sure to call for a pick-up, otherwise they won't just go out to the airport. You get the shuttle on level 0.
We got there in minutes and were dropped off at the front door. We got to the check-in desk and only had a short wait. The front desk is practically in the casino, needless to say it was very noisy when trying to check in. I had a hard time hearing my host. Anyway, we got a room on the first floor and I was a little apprehensive about that but I was tired and took it. It was just a short walk from the casino to my room, luckily there are glass doors to separate us from the playing floor and it was not too noisy. The rooms are small and not too bright or "pretty", just an average room. Bathroom is tiny. Beds were clean and comfortable. I didn't care for the obscure glass partition separating the sleeping area from the bathroom. Whatever. We went for something to eat upstairs. It must be near 11:00 pm by now and the place was loaded! We waited in line a good half hour. You can tell by looking around that there are many locals who come here to eat and play as well as a few "working girls". Some folks looked a little seedy.
We had the $2.99 breakfast and it wasn't half bad. I had pancakes. After we ate we played for a while in the casino and I didn't do too bad. Not great but at least a little payback is better than nothing.
We went to our room and I slept OK. When morning came, we had the Champagne Buffet but I never saw any Champagne. Did I have to ask for it? Buffet was OK....I've had better. I checked out after breakfast and played for a little while then got the free shuttle to the strip. They drop you off at Planet Hollywood. My stay was not awful but it's not the kind of place I would care to stay again. I'm glad it was only for one night.

1  Thank NewEnglandLass

Dear NewEngaldLass,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you took advantage of our shuttle service. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future and give us a second opportunity to impress you.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

You won't regret staying at Silver Sevens Hotel. The rooms are reasonable and very comfortable. The buffet is very reasonable and has great food selections. The casino has a "cozy" feel - great if don't want to deal with hundreds of people, like the hotels on the strip. The pool area is very nice too. Plus there is free parking and you don't have to walk far to get to the casino/hotel elevator.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the Tower. Would stay away from rooms on the first floor - too much casino traffi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank VickieW663

Dear VickieW663,

Thank you for your feedback. It's always great to hear from great guests like yourself and we are glad you enjoyed the amenities we offer. We look forward to serve you again in the near future.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 3 May 2014

wife and I just had a great 4 days at this hotel.good digs,good cheap food and loose slots.all lovely.will definitely be back.hotel is a bit off the beaten track if you are not able to walk far but other than that we enjoyed our stay

1  Thank digb

Dear digb,

Thank you for your honest review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

As a Las Vegas local this is how i feel about this casino.

I have been playing at Silver sevens since 2003. This used to be the place to go for great drinks and to hang out with great people. Since the change over to Silver Sevens things have gotten so bad with return in payouts that it is not worth it to play here anymore. The comps do not compare in the slightest bit to what you have actually paid out each day,month, and quarter. The slot hosts do not have any loyalty to long time members. The bonus monthly slot play calculations are horrible for the amount of money we spend at silver sevens daily. The loyal and long term players rarely ever win on the weekend drawings or the slot tournament.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Labella v.,

Thank you for your honest review. Your feedback is appreciated and we hope that you will give us another chance. We are giving back to our players in a lot of new ways with drawings, promotions, and point multipliers in May and June.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank clanc1
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had a really bad experience with this hotel.
I had booked it for 3 nights (april 23-26th) with expedia,prepaid.
When I was checking in on the 23rd,they told me,they don't have a reservation on my name or on the confirmation -number,(which the hotel had given to expedia)
After half an hour they told me,they had.found the reservation..
But it got worse.
After the second night,they forced me to check out, because the supervisor (I think her name was Carla) told me now, the reservation was only for two nights,I called expedia- everything was right,booking had been confirmed to expedia for 3 nights by the hotel.But I had to check in for the 3rd night,paying the hotel's rate of 106,39$ (which was much above price I had paid for at expedia)
Back home in Germany ,I called expedia, they assured me that the hotel did totally wrong, my booking for 3 nights was absolutely correct.
The result for me- after 5 stays in the recent years at the silversevens (and spending a lot of money at their slotmachines)-this was my last stay at the silver sevens.
The way they treated me is the best way loosing customers.
Or did they do it on purpose,to get a higher room rate from the customer himself than from his wholesaler-booking?

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank erminold

Dear erminold,

This is definitely not the way we intended for you to be treated. We are sorry to hear that there was such confusion with your Expedia reservation. We are in the process of clearing things up with Expedia to avoid future confusion. We hope that you decide to give us another chance to impress you.