Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$260
US$319
US$260
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
US$190
US$147
Travelocity
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
Travelocity
1,625 results
All reviewsoff the stripplayers cardfree airport shuttleplayers clubtower roombreakfast buffetprime ribhard rockclose to the airportflat screen tvshuttle servicenice poolrental carpool area iscasinoslotsvegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was our 11th time to Vegas and first time staying at this hotel, I always book the hotels on the feedback left on tripadvisor. I look for inexpensive but highly rated hotels we got this for $27 per night and because we booked online we got the resort fee for $3 per night verses $10 per night.
I had requested Tower Room high up with a king size bed far away from the casino, we got what we requested a Tower Room on the 3rd floor but it had 2 twin beds, the gal at the front desk said because we were staying for 8 nights we could switch rooms for the next night for the king size bed but we opted to stay in our original room for the entire stay it worked out just fine.
the room and bathroom were clean it was a fair sized room we were happy.

the casino was brutal for smoke - all of the casinos are bad but some of the older ones and smaller ones as this hotel is - is just a whole lot worse

no valet at this hotel but because it is smaller we never had any issues with getting a fairly close parking spot

the pool area was very nice never had a problem getting a lounger

we would stay here again definitely

we stayed for 8 night Apr 16 - 24, 2014

Room Tip: 3rd floor or higher, tower room, facing pool, as far away from casino as possible
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear bbbmember,

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon. We are aware of the smoke issue and are in the process of cleaning it up. Thanks again.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed at the Silver Sevens, from May 5th and 6th. The check in process was excellent -- fast, efficient, and the girl handling My reservation was very helpful, pleasant and cordial. The room was nice, had easy access to the very nice pool area, and was close to where My car was parked, and the prices are very reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Rich M.,

Thanks for such a positive response Rich. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will decide to stay with us again in the future.

Best,

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I'm conflicted on what rating to give this hotel based on my specific experience. Overall its a decent hotel with a variety of views and rooms (some with outdoor patios, some by the pool, etc)

We booked our hotel through Expedia for 1 night. We checked in very late at night, and the front desk clerk (sweet old man) told us we had been upgraded to the Suite (free upgrade, most likely due to our late arrival and the fact that the room didn't get booked). The suite is BEAUTIFUL: in-room jaccuzzi, private living room with a mini bar, fridge, and 2 42-inch flat screens, two bathrooms, a dining area, several coffee machines and walk in closets. I had never stayed in a suite before, so needless to say I loved it.

We decided to stay another night and went down to the clerks desk to request the same room for an additional night, even if we were going to be charged more. The lady at the desk seemed confused and told us we couldn't stay there another night. They moved us to a premium tower room which was less than average I suppose. We are planning to make another trip soon, and I am unable to find the suite room on any of the usual booking sites. It's not even an option to book this room on their own website. It seems there is no way to book this room, short of calling the hotel and paying their ridiculous rates.

If anyone ever finds out how to book the suite, please let the rest of us know!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Claudia B.,

Unfortunately, you are not able to book a suite online, whether it be our 3rd party or our website due to the limited number of suites. However, if you book one of our premium or tower rooms, you can request to be upgraded to a suite for an extra fee if they are available when you check in. We are glad you had a great experience during your visit here and hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I’d rate Silver Sevens a 3.5 if I could…a bit better than 3 but I can’t in good conscience give it a 4. Stayed for four nights and got a decent online deal (~fifty per night, including a Friday night), but I’m glad I didn’t pay more. In no particular order:

The good:
-- nice pool area with a tropical setting; kind of small but not too crowded; water was freezing, though!; good cocktails (but terrible food) from the pool snack bar; pool is keycard-access restricted
-- handy 24-hour convenience store with nice variety of food, alcohol, toiletries, gifts, even an eyeglass repair kit (which saved the day, ha ha)
-- most staff were friendly
-- the window in my (tower) room opened, which is a HUGE plus for me…I hate being in a hermetically sealed hotel room
-- I was a bit concerned about how clean my room would be after reading other reviews, but it was fine (with the exception of a few crumbs under the newspaper on the dresser the day I checked in); none of the bugs others have mentioned
-- comfy bed
-- decent fitness room (on the 2nd floor)
-- no noise or smoke from casino in my room
-- plenty of cocktail service in the casino

The bad:
-- for the tower rooms (not sure about the other rooms) there’s nothing to stop anyone in the casino from wandering down the hallways or taking the elevator to the upper floors…they really need to make the hotel keycard-access only
-- no hotel info in room, so you have to ask for any specific info you want (and it’s really hard to hear the people working at the front desk with all the casino noise)
-- from my tower room I could only access the pool by going through part of the casino (not crazy about potentially walking past a shady type in my swimsuit and then waiting for the unsecured elevator, although I never did have any actual trouble)
-- my room was near the elevator, which was well-used at all hours and made a loud bing-bong noise whenever it reached my floor…made it kind of hard to sleep
-- limited TV channels
-- casino was kind of smoky
-- big bugs by the pool at night!

The rest:
-- it is true you have to call and reserve a spot on the airport shuttle
-- I’m a walker (no, not that kind) so I didn’t mind the mile-or-so walk to the Strip, but if that’s not for you there’s a shuttle to the Strip that runs 4 times each day; wouldn’t recommend walking it at night
-- a lot of locals seem to come to the casino here, and, while it’s true there were some sketchy-looking characters around, there were enough normal types and tourists around that it felt perfectly safe (from my perspective as a single woman there on my own) (but see my pool comment above)
-- a loudspeaker plays music in the pool area most of the day, so although tropical it’s not exactly tranquil
-- $100 room deposit; $3/day resort fee
-- casino is older and certainly dingier than the fancy ones on the Strip, but pretty comfortable for what it is

Never went to the on-site restaurants so can’t comment there. (But if you haven’t heard of it already, try the steak special at Ellis Island, just down the street on Koval.)

For what it’s worth: I love to travel and I’m big on the smaller, quirky kinds of places where I can meet locals (although some here were a little too seedy-looking for my taste). I’m undecided if I’d stay here again. If they would secure the hotel from the casino and let me get to the pool without passing through the casino, I might return.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank jamseattle1

Dear jamseattle1,

Thank you for your honest review. We glad you enjoyed most of your stay and hope you will give us another chance in the future. We are constantly improving things around the hotel and casino to better accommodate all our guests. Thanks again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

arrived on a Sat. night...my girlfriend called for shuttle service....arrived pretty quick....short ride to hotel. check-in was quick, friendly staff, but noisy area , right near casino. room on first floor. tower room would of been better. room was nothing to brag about...local's are cool, never felt scared.food was alright, although we waited awhile to be seated, even though i saw many open tables. shuttle to strip was good, off at Planet Hollywood, walked to where we were comped for 5 days at another Casino Hotel...all in all it was ok, not really my cup of tea.

Room Tip: Although we didn't see a Tower room, i would think this would be a better choice having seen other reviews..
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul L.,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us Paul. We are constantly making improvements to ensure your time here goes as smoothly as possible. We hope you will decide to stay with us again in the future.

Best,