“Great Stay”

Ranked #120 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here when it was Terribles over a year ago for a few days and I have to say I was really pleased with this recent visit (1 week) since the re branding. The Pool for me is the best as you always manage to get a lounger anytime you go out there. Rooms are clean and the Hotel is a manageable size in comparison to the major strip hotels. Another huge bonus was the 2 free coffees a day ( just ask guest services for the vouchers). Buffet is cheap and good and also the silver spoon was great value for money. Beer prices here are great weather in the casino or from the gift shop. You can pay around 8/10 dollars on strip where as here it's just a couple of dollars. Also pizza always available in the gift shop as well as cheap snacks. Big bonus as well as there is a shuttle bus to strip and also airport. If you don't fancy that then taxis are reasonable as it's not too far away. From the previous reviews I have read the hotel is already making improvements and security will check room cards around the pool so don't be offended. Music is not loud enough around the Pool however suited me my wife and 16 year old daughter just fine. Remember this is a casino as well so don't be alarmed by some of the unusual characters you may find around there as of course this is Vegas, we didn't have any trouble at all. This was the cheapest I have ever paid for a week anywhere in my life and well worth it but do not expect the grandure of the Wynn/Bellagio etc. A good idea is to sign up for the A players card even if you don't gamble as you will receive discounts in the cafe for certain items . Personally this was my 12 th visit to Vegas and I found staying off strip so much more affordable coming from the UK compared to before which means that I will be able to visit again. Staff were friendly but be patient as it does get busy at check in/ guest services.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank dave s
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for being a loyal customer of our hotel and casino. I'm joyful to see you were pleased with our updates and am proud to hear your recent stay was a pleasant one. We appreciate your descriptive review and positive recommendations to others. We are honored to be part of your affordable trip and hope to see you very soon.

Director of Marketing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (373)
  • Indonesian first
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This used to be our favorite place but not anymore. Our first room was disgusting ( holes in the sheets, hair in the bathroom on the door and shower curtain, mold in the bathtub )  when we called asking to change rooms the hotel operator told my husband this is why we don't allow people to check in early. I had to go down to the front desk and wait about 20 min to beg someone to move me rooms and all I got was a new set of keys tossed at me and the lady at the front desk said see if this room meets your standards. We ended up staying in the second room although it was still somewhat dirty because we didn't want to deal with the attitude of the front desk and were afraid of getting a worse room. I have tried to contact the hotel directly about all the issues during our stay and no one seems to care. its just a shame what was supposed to be a nice weekend turned into this. We tried to give them a second chance in the end of June but experienced similar treatment from the staff. With all the different hotels in Vegas you can definitely find better accommodations and treatment elsewhere

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alisonc172

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Crete, Greece
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Found this hotel while traveling on US Airways using free internet. Great priced hotel/casino
located minutes from McCarren Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Hotel offers free shuttle service
to airport and Las Vegas strip with regular schedule. Its only rated 3-star but offers all amenities,
the rooms are clean and twin beds are comfortable. It doesn't have a big casino with only a few
table games and looks like it caters to slot players. The buffet was good and priced low with the usual assortment of basic entrees. My room faced the swimming pool area, was quiet offering a restful view of olive and palm trees. It's good value for money spent and I would return.

Room Tip: Found this hotel using hotels.com
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank capoluver
Thank you for giving Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino a try and thank you for the positive review. We are glad you enjoyed yourself and can't wait to see you back again.

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hey,,,

We went here for our anniversary last week for Vegas. We were very skeptical choosing this hotel after reading the negative reviews here. But trust me, This was really nice one to stay.. ofcourse of the money you put it is totally worth. Neat room, Smoke free room, Friendly House Keeping, No signs of wear n tear, no shabby look..

Over all it is not a great hotel but it is totally worth staying for a couple.. remember one thing we are in vegas, you aren't here to sleep in a palace.. you are here to get a peaceful sleep after tiresome late night enjoyment..!

We didnt try the casino here as my husband said it is not good.. apart from that everything went well..I would recommend this place to my friends for sure..

Room Tip: Choose NON SMOKING and 2nd or 3rd floor..!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Indian0808
Dear Indian0808,

Happy anniversary! Thank you for choosing Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino for your recent visit to Vegas. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. We welcome you and your husband anytime, next time have your husband try the slot machines or tables. We're very competitive in our payouts and bets.

Best,
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have stayed at this location many times. It was another name until this year. It is small and easy to get around. Everything you need is there. Good casino, good restaurant, pretty pool area and off the strip so not so busy. Also has good rates. The rooms are always clean and have been redone. We will be back..

Room Tip: The tower rooms around the pool a nice view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank morninglory63
Dear morninglory63,

Thanks for staying at Silver Sevens Hotel and Casino again. We appreciate the 5 star review! I am glad you enjoyed the casino, restaurant, pool and our competitive rates. I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best,
Portland, Indiana
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a good value. We found rooms for an average of $35 or so a night over a week period. The rooms aren't anything special, but you're in Vegas...you aren't here to sleep in a palace. The casino is small and has some less then reputable people in it at times. I will check this place when thinking about staying in Vegas next time. Definitely get a rental car if you stay here...it's a bit out of the way.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Kyle L,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you liked our hotel value. I appreciate your consideration to stay with us once more. We offer free shuttle service to and from the hotel for next time. Please see link attachment below and hope to see you soon. http://www.silversevenscasino.com/sites/default/files/Shuttle_Schedule.pdf

Riverton, Wyoming
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I did not stay but my son did and said it was very accommodating. We then returned and the buffet was fantastic, the air was almost smoke free. Very nice to play and not inhale all the cigarette smoke. I will play there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for the five star review, we are honored! I am glad your son enjoyed his stay and thank you for the compliment on our buffet. I am happy to hear your play was almost smoke free. Hope we will see you and your son here again soon.