“You get what you pay for”

Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
Ranked #126 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I booked this hotel because I got a rate of $22 and i only needed 2 nights with not much time spent in the room.

Pros-the room was clean, had a tv and free wifi. Little snack shop to goodies. free parking

Cons- the Hotels Casino was a tad seedy, the hallways were dark and anyone could roam through them. My rooms safety locked was broken. Rude front desk

Being a Male this was not a issue for me but I wouldnt recommend women or children

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,584)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed for just 1 night (Saturday) and the hotel was better than expected. It was a fraction of the price of the Strip hotels and we got a clean spacious room with very comfortable beds. It was quiet too. Had we paid $150 for the room the rating given would be lower of course but we were happy with what we got for the price - and this included a very good buffet breakfast! The only downside was that there was a smell of stale tobacco in the room. Actually for a smoker it would probably have been fine and indeed excellent value for money! Pool area also was quite nice with lots of trees but looked a little bit neglected.
We would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Vegas on a tight budget.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Keith T
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Keith T,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you are able to visit us again soon!

Director of Marketng

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The hotel stay was good for a medium hotel. If you dont wanna spend big money and like to have a clean average hotel. This one is for you. Its worth spending 31 dollars including resort fee per day. the hotel staff were good. And the location is 1.5 km from strip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank sheegal g

Dear sheegal g,

Thank you for the 5 star review and thank you for staying with us. I am happy you were able to experience our Genuine Service during your stay. We are looking forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Spend two nights at Silver Sevens a friend had booked there and after reading sone of the comments I was quite impressed. After ten hours on the road it was good to jave simple check in and find the room air con on and the room cool.
Room was clean and tidy. Beds comfortable. Bathroom clean.
Did notice cigarette smell at times but no real problem.
Overall a good stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BrianNz

Dear BrianNz,

Thank you for choosing Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino. I'm glad to hear we impressed you. We are in the process of installing a new air filtration service and hope you won't notice a smoke smell at all during your next visit. We're looking forward to seeing you back again soon.

Director of Marketng

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed here when it was Terribles over a year ago for a few days and I have to say I was really pleased with this recent visit (1 week) since the re branding. The Pool for me is the best as you always manage to get a lounger anytime you go out there. Rooms are clean and the Hotel is a manageable size in comparison to the major strip hotels. Another huge bonus was the 2 free coffees a day ( just ask guest services for the vouchers). Buffet is cheap and good and also the silver spoon was great value for money. Beer prices here are great weather in the casino or from the gift shop. You can pay around 8/10 dollars on strip where as here it's just a couple of dollars. Also pizza always available in the gift shop as well as cheap snacks. Big bonus as well as there is a shuttle bus to strip and also airport. If you don't fancy that then taxis are reasonable as it's not too far away. From the previous reviews I have read the hotel is already making improvements and security will check room cards around the pool so don't be offended. Music is not loud enough around the Pool however suited me my wife and 16 year old daughter just fine. Remember this is a casino as well so don't be alarmed by some of the unusual characters you may find around there as of course this is Vegas, we didn't have any trouble at all. This was the cheapest I have ever paid for a week anywhere in my life and well worth it but do not expect the grandure of the Wynn/Bellagio etc. A good idea is to sign up for the A players card even if you don't gamble as you will receive discounts in the cafe for certain items . Personally this was my 12 th visit to Vegas and I found staying off strip so much more affordable coming from the UK compared to before which means that I will be able to visit again. Staff were friendly but be patient as it does get busy at check in/ guest services.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank dave s
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for being a loyal customer of our hotel and casino. I'm joyful to see you were pleased with our updates and am proud to hear your recent stay was a pleasant one. We appreciate your descriptive review and positive recommendations to others. We are honored to be part of your affordable trip and hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This used to be our favorite place but not anymore. Our first room was disgusting ( holes in the sheets, hair in the bathroom on the door and shower curtain, mold in the bathtub )  when we called asking to change rooms the hotel operator told my husband this is why we don't allow people to check in early. I had to go down to the front desk and wait about 20 min to beg someone to move me rooms and all I got was a new set of keys tossed at me and the lady at the front desk said see if this room meets your standards. We ended up staying in the second room although it was still somewhat dirty because we didn't want to deal with the attitude of the front desk and were afraid of getting a worse room. I have tried to contact the hotel directly about all the issues during our stay and no one seems to care. its just a shame what was supposed to be a nice weekend turned into this. We tried to give them a second chance in the end of June but experienced similar treatment from the staff. With all the different hotels in Vegas you can definitely find better accommodations and treatment elsewhere

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alisonc172
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Found this hotel while traveling on US Airways using free internet. Great priced hotel/casino
located minutes from McCarren Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Hotel offers free shuttle service
to airport and Las Vegas strip with regular schedule. Its only rated 3-star but offers all amenities,
the rooms are clean and twin beds are comfortable. It doesn't have a big casino with only a few
table games and looks like it caters to slot players. The buffet was good and priced low with the usual assortment of basic entrees. My room faced the swimming pool area, was quiet offering a restful view of olive and palm trees. It's good value for money spent and I would return.

Room Tip: Found this hotel using hotels.com
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank capoluver

Thank you for giving Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino a try and thank you for the positive review. We are glad you enjoyed yourself and can't wait to see you back again.