Rooms and public areas are clean and well appointed. Location is near the strip - if you're a walker, you can easily make the hike. The casino is large with everything you'd want and cocktail servers making frequent rounds. They have a buffet and café, so you can make good food choices. I had breakfast in the buffet and the food was tasty and hot - with a nice selection of fresh fruit and oatmeal.
This property only gets 3 stars for two reasons. Long lines at the front desk (though they do have express check-out) and some seedy clientele in the casino. Plenty of tourists, but I also noticed a lot of regulars.
For about $25 per night, I can put up with a little "local color" and I would definitely recommend this property to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas
- Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino Las Vegas