I admit I was skeptical when I read the reviews on here, but am glad I stayed at Terribles. Here is the short and skinny on my one night stay.
Got there early so they held my bag until check in, which was fast and friendly. I got a king non-smoking for $40, very clean and quite comfortable. Also, free shuttle from the airport. Con; recieved the wrong room key, so had to go back down to get that corrected. At that time, I was told there was going to be a power outtage due to construction, which could affect my room in the morning, it never did. The construction also did not wake me up or cause any disruption for me. Con; it did affect their cafe and buffet, as all they had to offer was a limited buffet,(letter in room for notification), but at half price. Even though I was only going to be there one night, I signed up for their players club, which on Thursdays you get 5x the points. Upon sign up, you get a pick of a t-shirt or a hat...yes, the shirt is ugly, so I picked the hat. I am a beer drinker, so the 2 dollar beers couldn't be beat. Between 4 and 7 they went to a buck fifty a bottle, I took full advantage. Casino is small, so if you go to stay, be prepared to see it all within 15 minutes. No problem as Hard Rock is just a 5 minute walk down the street. Also, plenty of nice eats within walking distance, PF Changs, Morton Steak House, Buco's. The strip is about 1.5 miles, so if ya walk, be healthy. There is a bus stop right outside the hotel, which is cheaper then a cab, so I suggest that if you want to hit the strip. Speaking of strip, there is a strip club about 5 minutes away if you fancy that.
Over all, Terribles is a find if your only going to be there for a weekend, any longer would be too long in my oppinion. Terribles; cheap, clean and friendly so I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas
- Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino Las Vegas