Five stars for room; 2.5 stars for casino.
Just spent six nights here with my wife. Excellent bargain on travel package via Travelocity. Great room--VERY large, wonderful bed (king), refrigerator, safe. (Wished there had been a microwave--would have made it just about perfect. Great shower; staff was just fine. That would be enough, but the layout and the grounds are the icing on the cake--for my money a spread-out collection of separated units with beautiful landscaping in between them is MUCH more pleasant than a skyscraper hotel.
We had a car; without one, don't know how transportation would fare. It's just a little too far to walk to the strip and feel safe at night.
The casino--well, not so much. Smoky, small, felt old. Okay for a few hands of blackjack or a pull on the slots, but the casinos on the strip are much more interesting and there are much nicer places to gamble off-off-strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel with Italian decor, catering to leisure and business travelers - 3 minutes from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tuscany Suites & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Suites And Casino
- Tuscany Hotel Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites Las Vegas
- Tuscany Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites & Casino Las Vegas