“who knew?”

Tuscany Suites & Casino
Ranked #43 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I stayed here, after coming to play slots a few times, and was very pleased, The building was newly renovated and very spacious. The suite was nicely done and very clean. The staff was very nice, professional and helpful. Very nice for the price. Will tell all my friends about this hidden gem. Close to the airport and the strip.

2  Thank valeria s
There are newer reviews for Tuscany Suites & Casino

Reviewed 17 January 2012

I can't say enough about this place. It is beautiful, clean, accomodating, and close enough to everything. I didn't know what to expect since I had never stayed there. It was everything the reviews promised....and more! Loved my room. It was clean and not far from the front lobby and restaurant. I stayed in Bldg I. I couldn't believe how great Marilyn's Restaurant was. The food was delicious and very affordable. I had the breakfast special.....NY strip steak, eggs, hash browns and pancakes for $6.99. You can't beat that! It was a 15 minute walk to the strip. I paid $8.50 for a taxi one day to Planet Hollywood. The pool and lap pool was open, even though it was January. Yes, there were people swimming since the sun was out and it was only 61 degrees. The outdoor hot tub was also being used. The pool area is beautiful! Yes, I would absolutely recommend this place. I loved it!!!

Room Tip: If you are planning to spend time at the pool, then you might want to request one of the buildings c...
5  Thank Kentman4632
Reviewed 15 January 2012

The rooms were a disappointment. Large rooms but are in need of an update. No digital cable or HD TVs in the rooms or any of the hotel bar or restaurants. Restaurants onsite were not good.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank bchipman
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Five stars for room; 2.5 stars for casino.

Just spent six nights here with my wife. Excellent bargain on travel package via Travelocity. Great room--VERY large, wonderful bed (king), refrigerator, safe. (Wished there had been a microwave--would have made it just about perfect. Great shower; staff was just fine. That would be enough, but the layout and the grounds are the icing on the cake--for my money a spread-out collection of separated units with beautiful landscaping in between them is MUCH more pleasant than a skyscraper hotel.

We had a car; without one, don't know how transportation would fare. It's just a little too far to walk to the strip and feel safe at night.

The casino--well, not so much. Smoky, small, felt old. Okay for a few hands of blackjack or a pull on the slots, but the casinos on the strip are much more interesting and there are much nicer places to gamble off-off-strip.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kenington
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I stayed at the Tuscany with friends to celebrate NYE 2011. We chose the Tuscany over the hotels on the Strip because of the price.
I was very surprised over the nice, spacious rooms which can be a little dark. We especially enjoyed the sitting area and fridge - and remember to ask for a microwave if wanted.
Try to get a room on the top floor as there can be some noise from upstairs rooms.
The distance to/from the Strip can easily be walked and I (a girl) even walked there and back by myself after sunset and I still felt safe.
The staff was always very friendly and helpful.
We left the hotel 3 days early to move to the Strip as the hotels there were now cheaper after NYE because some of them don't charge a resort fee as the Tuscany does.

Room Tip: Building near the main building makes it easier to use casino, restaurants and wifi, but in building...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
10  Thank Helle04
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Don't be fooled by their low room rates. You will be charged an additional $15 "resort fee" per day. This is mandatory regardless of whether or not use use the "resort" and doesn't cover internet charges, which are another $14 a day. I stayed here a few years ago and they didn't have a "resort fee", but their was a spot of dried blood on the sheets. So, I guess the resort fee pays for the clean sheets and new carpet as well. Still, you can get better deals with internet access for the $30 + $15 resort fee + $14 WiFi charges at Tuscany.

6  Thank TraciCalifornia
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My fiance and I got married in Las Vegas we had a brilliant experience staying at Tuscany Suite hotel was very clean, our room was fantastic size, staff were excellent, grounds were lovely and we had one of the best meals of the trip in the restaurant. We would definitely recommend this hotel and will be using it on our next trip to celebrate our anniversary. I would have preferred to have had the resort fees included in the price.

Room Tip: I would have preferred a room closer to the main building and swimming pool as we were a few buildin...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple