I used to stay on the strip, but after staying at the Tuscany, I don't think I will ever go back to a Strip hotel. The rooms are very spacious and clean. I was driving back from a camping trip, so I had two bicycles on the back rack on my car. I didn't want to leave them on the car for three days, so we brought them into the room. In a Strip motel, even if we could get them through the lobby and onto the elevator, we would have been tripping over bikes the entire time. The rooms at the Tuscany are so big that I put the bikes up against a wall in the room, and they were never in the way. The last time we stayed, the sofa was a pull-out. I didn't check this time, but it's nice to have if you've got a 3rd person with you.
There are refrigerators and a little kitchen area with a dining table and chairs (no microwave, though).
Also, if you gamble in the casino, you can use your player's points in the restaurants and gift shop. This beats paying $5 for a cup of coffee on the strip - if they're going to take your money at the tables and slots, the least they can do is feed you. lol We had enough points that we didn't pay for a single meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel with Italian decor, catering to leisure and business travelers - 3 minutes from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tuscany Suites & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Suites And Casino
- Tuscany Hotel Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites Las Vegas
- Tuscany Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites & Casino Las Vegas