We stayed at the Tuscany suites from June 9-16th. I have been to Las Vegas several times and always stay at one of the huge hotels on the strip. The Tuscany is like a small resort complex which is located off the strip. There are several 3 story buildings situated around a pool and hot tub area. Our only real disappointment was check-in. The lineup was long and the wait even longer! It was frustrating and the staff was unapologetic for the inconvenience . The rooms are HUGE, the beds are comfortable but the pillows could be improved. The rooms are clean and bright . The air freshener is over powering and if you are scent sensitive it takes a while to get used to.
We ate breakfast at Marilyn's cafe and the food was descent. The one problem with the cafe is that it is located directly across from the casino and the cigarette smoke smell is very strong. There is free Wifi in the common areas. Security does patrol the pool area and surrounding buildings. It is quiet and peaceful after a day of touring the mega theme hotels. It is not overly fancy but a good place to rest your head. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel with Italian decor, catering to leisure and business travelers - 3 minutes from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays and TravelUp so you can book your Tuscany Suites & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Suites And Casino
- Tuscany Hotel Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites Las Vegas
- Tuscany Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites & Casino Las Vegas