“Fabulous Stay at Tuscany Suites!”

Tuscany Suites & Casino
Ranked #45 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My husband, daughters (11 and 13) and I stayed at Tuscany Suites one night following a weekend trip to the Grand Canyon. We selected this hotel because it had restaurants on the premises, large rooms and a pool area that looked lovely from the pictures. Also because we got a fabulous deal!!! This hotel exceeded our expectations! The rooms were large, clean and modern. The beds were super-comfortable. We stayed on the first floor of the J building. Only problem we had is that there were a group of obnoxious teens staying about us and they were stomping on the floor in the middle of the night. It sounded like they were playing basketball it was so loud. I don't fault the room's soundproofing, I fault the occupants above us and their chaperones.

The pool area was just gorgeous and the landscaping around the pool and building was lush. I really did feel as if I was in Italy. There was an ample amount of sun beds. There were a number of other families with kids and couples, but it never felt crowded. My hjusband also utilized and enjoyed the lap pool attached to the fitness center.

For a very reasonable price, we reserved their small cabana for a day, which featured unlimited water, a fan, a t.v. and various seating options. It provided perfect shelter from the Vegas heat. Also, during the day, there was poolside table service, giving our family the perfect chance to relax after our busy week exploring The Strip and the Grand Canyon. We ate at the Mexican restaurant, La Cantina, the Coffee Shop near the pool and we also utilized poolside service for lunch. All food and drinks were good, decent food for a reasonable price.

The only downsides were that the hotel lobby smelled smoky, because of the casino. But the non-smoking building smelled very fresh and clean. Also a warning, there is a fee to print boarding passes. It cost me $6 to log on to Southwest and print tickets.

This hotel is considered off-Strip, but if you have a car, you can reach The Strip by crossing two traffic lights. You could also walk it if you were so inclined. All of these benefits for bargain prices when compared to on-strip hotels. We even ran into other local families the used this hotel for a "staycation". I can't evaluate the casino, because I don't gamble and I didn't get a chance to use the spa. I would highly recommend this hotel to any one that wants to relax without the rowdy Vegas party element. I would definitely stay there again with or without kids.

Room Tip: I would try to get a room on the top floor in either the J or H building, which are both near the po...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LorryPat

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

We went to Vegas going onto The Grand Canyon after 1 night.

The room was really cool (temperature wise) and was clean an quiet. There were two nice swimming pools and pod evening entertainment.

Couldn't have asked for more as we weren't gambling and the hotel isn't gambling oriented.

Also great food at the restaurant

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank VizioTom
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Stayed here for the World Series of Comedy in 2012 and can't wait to go back this year.

The rooms are huge and equipped with a nice little kitchenette. We asked for a microwave and they brought one up immediately. Our room had a split bath with separate shower and commode rooms, so we had plenty of elbow room when getting ready to go out.

They have a few restaurants. One is a diner serving American food -burgers, salads, breakfasts, lunch and dinner; another serves excellent Mexican food and a third is a wonderful Italian eatery --perfect for dress up night. There is also a coffee/sandwich shop with grab and go food for those with a busy schedule.

Parking is great. You don't have to walk for 20 minutes just to get to your car, it's right there in the lot. The pools are wonderful. Spa and workout are is clean and well stocked. I had the best massage ever at this hotel!!

I love the smaller size casino and friendly staff. I tried games I have shied away from at bigger casinos because every employee in this place makes you feel welcome and wants you to have a good experience.

Room Tip: I like being near the action, so I requested a room in the building nearest the casino.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank GrammaOnTheGo
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The Tuscany was just a 10 minute walk or $7 cab ride from the strip. It was good to not walk through chaos every time we had to walk our room and not get lost in the casino. Very quiet, and clean, yet a happening and fun place.

Room Tip: I tried requesting the rooms I saw suggested on this site and they were all booked, so we were put i...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaroCBM
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I can understand 10 for the kids but adults no way should at least be twelve,other then that its a great place off the strip.I will return just wish it could be a little love on the time security was cool when letting us know

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Great suite (clean & roomy), quiet location, good meals and inexpensive drinks. All this with friendly service. Who could ask for more?
If we ever go back to Vegas, we will definitely stay here!
We didn't pre-book, but no problem. Ended up cheaper to not book. We stayed 4 nights, average US$57

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham R
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Hadn't stayed here for a few years but found it just as great as we remembered it. Such nice big rooms with comfortable sitting area, nice size refrigerator, comfortable bed and just spacious. We really enjoy the restaurants also and the pool was very nice. Great place to stay, especially with their summer deals.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family