Me and my husband have just returned from a week stay at the Tuscany suites, we were really impressed with the quick check in, the size of the room (which was cleaned daily), The pool area was nicely kept and we always managed to get a sunbed what ever time we went there, We ate at Marilyns café every day and can only say how good the food was and how friendly the staff was.
The strip is about 10 minutes walk from the Tuscany, which is always busy, loud and over welming, so was nice going back to the quietness of the Tuscany,
We stayed in block j which was quiet and we always got good night sleep, We would definitely stay at the Tuscany again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel with Italian decor, catering to leisure and business travelers - 3 minutes from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Splitty, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tuscany Suites & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Suites And Casino
- Tuscany Hotel Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites Las Vegas
- Tuscany Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites & Casino Las Vegas