“loved our stay”

Tuscany Suites & Casino
Ranked #45 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Me and my husband have just returned from a week stay at the Tuscany suites, we were really impressed with the quick check in, the size of the room (which was cleaned daily), The pool area was nicely kept and we always managed to get a sunbed what ever time we went there, We ate at Marilyns café every day and can only say how good the food was and how friendly the staff was.

The strip is about 10 minutes walk from the Tuscany, which is always busy, loud and over welming, so was nice going back to the quietness of the Tuscany,

We stayed in block j which was quiet and we always got good night sleep, We would definitely stay at the Tuscany again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed at the Quad last year and it was horrible and I gave it a poor review. One of the things I did not like about Vegas is if you don't valet park, you'll never find your car at the big hotels. The Quad is relatively small with relatively convenient parking in a garage in back, but even with that by the time you go down the elevator and work your way to the garage you are looking at 15 minutes. If you stay at the Tuscany you park right outside your unit. The Tuscany is composed of about 15 buildings similar to a motel except they have a center hall with entrances at either end. Each building is surrounded by parking on the periphery as well as some parking between the buildings. Bottom line, no problem finding a convenient spot within at most a 2 minute walk to your car. The Tuscany has all the amenities of a big hotel. Casino. Restaurants. Night Club. Live Entertainment. Fine Dining. Room Service. Pool. Fitness room. But it also has super large rooms at reasonable rates. Ours had a very comfortable king sized bed, plus an easy chair, plus a pull out couch (which would have come in handy had we been three or four single guys or gals, or if we'd brought young kids). It had a kitchenette with a small refrigerator, and a stovetop and a sink. A small 1 cup coffeemaker and a table with 4 chairs. While you typically go out to eat in Vegas, My spouse and I like to have breakfast in my room before we go about our day's activities. Room service was quick (we never waited more than 15 or 20 minutes). The food prices were very reasonable even with the $4 service charge and 18 percent built in gratuity which was actually less than I usually tip, and really convenient as I didn't have to go hunt down small bills for a tip while I just waking up. The rates at the Tuscany were very reasonable. Now no place is perfect so I will get a little picky here just to have to critique something. Room Cleaning/Maid service was excellent - when we got it. It's Vegas. You stay out late. You get up late. But if you were not out of the room by 1 PM...you did not get maid service. They are stingy with towels, we had to grab enough towels off the maids cart several times. They could give you an extra blanket, particularly if you're using the pull-out. The single cup coffee maker has to go. With two people in a room they should have two cup coffee machines. The waste baskets are doll house size. They need much larger wastebaskets, you can't put anything in the ones they have. They could give you more hangers. We had to pick up more hangers at a CVS. Eight hangers for an eight day stay for two people is woefully inadequate. The AC units in the rooms could be more responsive. The people at the front desk were friendly, the concierge was terrific. I looked at the comments by Ken Jenkins and Gabe 0714. I did not see any evidence of racism. The people working at the front desk, in the casino,and in maintenance and security were black, Hispanic and caucasian. All were cordial and professional. Because of the convenience of this place there were many families there and a good number of them were black families with children and teenagers. I saw no discrimination or overt hostility. This is a good family place. Maybe Gabe just ran into a bad employee, because the behavior he describes was not the norm, and does not reflect well on this place which prides itself on being family friendly. I am also surprised at Mr. Jenkins experience. We got our requested non smoking room, and when I requested a first floor room rather than the one they originally assigned us there was no problem. They should pay attention to the issue raised by Jenkins and Gabe, if I ran the place I would investigate and not tolerate that kind of employee behavior, and maybe they did deal with it because I did not see any of that stuff. Food in room service and in the Italian restaurant was excellent, indeed much better than some of the big name places we went to on the strip. I was not impressed with the Mexican restaurant however, and that is the only thing open 24 hours a day. These critiques aside, It is a convenient, clean, quiet place to stay but within two blocks of the strip and all the action, and across the street from some nice restaurants and really conveniently located to Paradise Avenue which is 5 minutes from the Airport. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room if you like super convenience. the M-N-L buildings are away from the hub...
1  Thank Vickie S
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Large, clean, nicely appointed rooms. We liked the landscaping and the grounds overall. We were so pleased we will stay here again. Didn't use the pool but it was clean. Service was outstanding, starting at valet. Avoid the Beachfront coffee shop due to the stale muffins but definitely go to Marilyn's for an outstanding breakfast.

2  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I just stayed here last week because of a convention he was attending. His company was having meetings there daily so it was very convenient for him. This place is great! Because it is off the strip and a smaller property than those on the strip it wasn't ever crowded when you went to the pool, restaurants or casino. It is easy walking distant to the Strip, Hard Rock or the convention center. (that is if you don't mind walking) We don't! All the rooms are suites and have refrigerators. The pool is wonderful, very quit and serine. With cushions on ever lounge chair and great music playing in the background. I highly recommend this place and would love to stay here when its a real vacation instead of business for my husband.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RufasFlorida
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Whilst staying at the Tuscany, we booked in for a massage at their Spa. Lily has fabulous fingers, a very warm and positive attitude, and her massage was so good we kept treating ourselves every day during our stay. Ask for Lily everytime!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Made a reservation for a non smoking room because My wife has asthma and is allergic to cigarette smoke, we called to confirm our reservation and our arrival time, it took 35 minutes to get someone on the phone, but we confirmed our reservation, arrival time (since we would be arriving late) and the need for a non smoking room. When we arrived we were met with apologies instead of a room. They only had a smoking room available and since we couldn't stay in a smoking room they refused a refund my family had to scramble at the last minute and find somewhere else to stay meanwhile we were out $125. They had no sympathy or even expressed any concern over our situation. In fact they were very rude about the whole thing stating that when you reserve a non smoking room, that is a request something they are not bound to honor.

Stayed: April 2014
14  Thank Kenljenkins
Sandy R, Director of Sales at Tuscany Suites & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am very disappointed to hear about your arrival experience-- please accept our most sincere apologies.

I'd like to ask that you please reach out to us via e-mail at gcm@tuscanylv.com with the details of your stay (the name on your reservation, telephone number, and date of arrival). I'd like to follow-up with you so that we may try to make this right with you and improve what we do so that this never happens again.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed 2 nights at last minute can't believe some of the reviews
Room spotless and big in m bldg staff friendly and excellent couldn't complain about Marilyn's service again spot on and breakfast very good stayed at trump last time and while that was good this was equally as good for the price. Also very quiet and secluded pool area lovely .
Good bonus is near to the new linq area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple