“Good place and value”

Tuscany Suites & Casino
Ranked #45 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Good place to be within strip and quiet with green area, good value and easy to go every where. my only problem is my 15" laptop that can not be added to the room closet (I thing it may fit 14" laptop).

Room Tip: tell front office what you need and they will offer it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohammed E

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I go the the t spot lounge every Friday to hear Kenny Davidsen with the most talented singers in town. The last show I went to had about 30 amazing singers singing one hit wonders. They star in other shows in town and then come there after their shows. I couldn't believe you could have so much talent in one room.
They Serve 5.00 steak and eggs with the best waiter I have ever had named Rueben in the coffee shop.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Peganne2014
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was my first trip to Las Vegas and I was very glad to be staying in a lower key hotel off the strip. The rooms are a good size and very comfortable. the grounds are attractive and green and the pool nearest to the bar is in a reasonably attractive setting. there is also a lap pool which I used a few times.

The gym good have been better - Only one cross trainer and no fit balls!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dazmagat
Reviewed 5 May 2014

What a great place in this very expensive city. Be ready for no hussle, bussle like the casinos are, but a journey to a quaint village, people are friendly, rooms are bigger and neatly surround a common ground with the pool. Restraunt is good, and sunday night a three piece band crooned away. All this just minutes from the strip. And if your lucky enough to be helped by Tara at the desk, let her know you read this review, I promised her a mention. (Shes a gem)

Room Tip: If your limited just tell them, a room to fit your needs should be avalable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank idahowalrus
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Worst Concierge Service !!
I had a small request to have one piece of paper printed from the internet.
I went to the Concierge Office to ask if they could help me. There was an
older , white haired man there. He was NOT FRIENDLY, and NOT HELPFUL.
I was obviously bothering him. He told me Tuscany Suites has a business office
and I had to do the small task there. The Business Office is a LONG walk over
to the their Casino and up to the 2nd Floor. I hauled my laptop up there to make
the one copy. To use their business center and print one copy of a piece of paper,
you have to pay to log on to the internet , download the PRINTER DRIVER for their specific printer from
the internet , and then you can print the page. I did all this , and the printer
did not work. So , for something the Concierge could have helped me with
in 2 minutes, I spent an hour of my "vacation" trying to get the one page printed,
and still was unsuccessful. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ever ...
and I am here at the Hotel for 4 nights. ( Wish me luck)
I am so tempted to try and check out and stay somewhere else....
My advice to Tuscany would be to put someone in the Concierge Office
who is people friendly, and enjoys assisting others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank PaulinCatCity
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was our first time staying off the strip and our 5th time in Vegas. This hotel was better than I expected. Its a 2 min bus ride on the RTC to the strip, or a 5 to 10 min walk. The rooms are spacious with seating area, are well kept and very clean. The restaurants are decently priced, with large portions, excellent selection, and our food tasted good! Where else can you get a 16oz steak dinner for 9.99? I didnt have to line up for 45 mins to check in like I did at Mirage and TI, or constantly walk through a sea of people like you do on the strip and the casinos are not smokey. The pool is small but its never busy and they have a lap pool for swimmers and a decent size gym. If youre looking for a quiet get away from the bustling las vegas strip, I highly recommend the Tuscany. I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Lasbegas2014
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have just had a 5 night stay at the Tuscany. It was a luxurious, spacious inexpensive stay.
The extremely clean and uncluttered enormous room with a kitchenette/dining area in a quiet, safe well maintained manicured grounds. The King bed was very comfy and a sound nights sleep free from noise was a bonus. A microwave is available on request, Starbucks diagonally across the road and Albertsons supermarket 2 minutes by bus. Marilyn's restaurant was superb with wonderful ribs on Rib night and Crab on Friday night. It is a block from the Strip.
Check In and Out very efficient and professional with delightful friendly staff. A pool is also available to use. I recommend it 100% and would stay again if I'm in Las Vegas. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo