This is a very nice hotel and casino. It's not gigantic and the casino isn't so big that you get lost in it or it takes 30 minutes to traverse through to see overpriced stores and the like.
Our room had two very nice beds and a sitting area. Bath with separate tub and shower as well as a private commode with it's own fan - great.
The hotel consists of several individual buildings that house the guest suites and rooms and the only bad things I have to say about the place is that the elevator in our building was very noisy (scary), and the commode in our bath had a loose handle can because we were in the building that faces Flamingo Blvd, the street noise with the ambulances and police cars passing made it very noisy at night, but other than that the rest of the property was looked to be well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel with Italian decor, catering to leisure and business travelers - 3 minutes from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tuscany Suites & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Suites And Casino
- Tuscany Hotel Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites Las Vegas
- Tuscany Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites & Casino Las Vegas