We spent a week here in June, celebrating my parents' 50th anniversary. We had over 50 guests and we received nothing but positive comments about the place. Having the suites was great: you could have a quick meal or have people over in your room quite easily. The hotel's smaller size was great too... it made it easy to find people by the pool, at a bar or restaurant or in the casino. We hosted a dinner dance there as well. The event planning and catering teams were all top notch. The room was set up beautifully and people seemed to like the food. The costs were also a LOT lower than we were quoted at other hotels.
There are lots of posts about it being far from the strip. By my calculations, it was about a third of a mile to walk to Bellagio, which is pretty much the center of things. If we stayed on the strip at either end (Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Riviera, etc), we would of had a longer walk and then returned to not as nice of a room.
I'm admittedly not a big Vegas fan but I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel with Italian decor, catering to leisure and business travelers - 3 minutes from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tuscany Suites & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Suites And Casino
- Tuscany Hotel Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites Las Vegas
- Tuscany Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites & Casino Las Vegas