My dad and I were driving cross country and Vegas was a stop. My dad being 67 and not a gambler I found this hotel. It certainly met our needs. Quieter, free parking, great food and service.
If you are used to staying on the strip like me it's an adjustment but literally a 7-10 min walk. For gambling purposes your options are limited but they have the customary BJ, roulette and craps tables available. Small sportsbook but had zero issues with putting in a bet.
We enjoyed the huge rooms. Very comfy and had no issues with anything. We were in the "M" building and one of the outside doors wouldn't lock but we never felt safety was a concern. The pool area is decent and there was always a chair available and cocktail servers out there.
I would recommend this place for sure. My only hint is to call the hotel before you book and ask if they are hosting any groups. Trust me on this!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel with Italian decor, catering to leisure and business travelers - 3 minutes from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tuscany Suites & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Suites And Casino
- Tuscany Hotel Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites Las Vegas
- Tuscany Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites & Casino Las Vegas