The rooms are spacious, clean, and the grounds are garden style apartment style. We're not the type to spend a lot of money on hotel accomodations. When we travel, our intent is not to stay in the room all day, but to be out and about enjoying the area we're visiting. Because of this we found the Tuscany Suites great.
Pros: Clean, quiet, great location, helpful and pleasant staff., large rooms and large bathroom with separate shower, tub, and toilet. The toilet in the bathroom actually has it's own door. So your wife can be in the shower while you stink up the toilet area without disturbing her. :)
Cons: The kitchenette is really just a sink, cabinets and a fridge. No stove (no biggie, we don't go on vacation to cook) but we were hoping for at least a microwave to reheat leftovers from a dinner/lunch out. There was also no silverware (plastic or otherwise), no plates etc.
Overall we had an enjoyable stay. Here's a tip...
They say check-in is at 4PM. But you can actually check-in by 2PM at no charge. Or you can check-in as early as 12 noon for a $12.00 early check-in fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel with Italian decor, catering to leisure and business travelers - 3 minutes from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tuscany Suites & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuscany Suites And Casino
- Tuscany Hotel Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites Las Vegas
- Tuscany Las Vegas
- Tuscany Suites & Casino Las Vegas