4,315 results
All reviews off the strip marilyns cafe separate buildings rooms are huge main building resort fee flamingo road two blocks ten minute walk small kitchenette the mexican restaurant kitchen area coffee table dining table ellis island fitness center nice pool
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I booked the hotel through Travelocity in Sept. The other costs added to what I paid Travelocity came to the exact same price so be aware of the 25.00 deal with taxes and hotel fees it was approximately 52.00 a night plus deposit. Clean place give 3 stars but the hotels are not in the casino so we looked about a half hour to find the room! It's like going to an apartment complex! If I didn't have a car I could never of walked that far with luggage! So if you want a room close to the Strip at 53.00 a night and don't mind walking a lot and don't mind just a very average hotel this is for you! I will not stay here again! Hope this helps

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The term suite is a little misleading. No microwave. More like a bar. No kitchen utensils, plates, etc. Bed was hard. Our room was so far in the corner of the facility trying to use the pool was difficult.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here many times. Love the ease to navigate the property with multiple buildings all with large spacious rooms. Small refrigerator & kitchen area with table & cabinets for food for extended stays. Microwave available upon request. Large pool & spa centered around buildings & casino. In addition there is something lap pool & separate fitness building, plenty of parking and about 1/2 mile walk to the strip. Near Bally's & the Beliago. Marylin's Cafe has great food and open 24/7.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I stayed in the Tuscany Suites and Casino, for one night, on August 28th. My boyfriend and I were just stopping in to catch a comedy show and wanted an affordable place close to the venue (near the University).

The place is very big, with several separate buildings for the rooms. There is plenty of parking and they also offer valet service. Check in was easy. They do hold a $100 deposit on a card that is reimbursed after checkout.

We stayed in the B building. The room was very large and quite nice. The bathroom was also large, with a separate toilet area and a nice shower (water pressure was a bit weak). The bed was comfortable. Even though we faced the very busy Flamingo Blvd., it was still quiet in our room.

Unfortunately we were not there long enough to check out the other amenities (pool, spa and restaurants), but they seemed nice.

The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is the location. It was a bit off the strip (where I have normally stayed), and seemed a little sketchy... i.e. a small, "gentlemen's club" is right next door. You could see the High Roller (Ferris wheel) from the parking lot.

The free wifi was weak and slow. You have to pay extra to get faster service.

I will say, for the price I paid for a room this large (including the unavoidable "resort fee"), it was well worth it.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelstoomuch13
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Had a wonderful stay here, enjoyed the pool and facilities. It's not like these tremendous high rises, but is spread out. Even got a $10 card to play the slots. It's an older place and been refurbished mostly. Had a so called suite but no microwave, plates, silverware, or pots and pans, even tho there is a sink and cabinets.

Room tip: We always pick a tip floor to avoid an noise above.
Date of stay: August 2016