“Awesome food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating
na
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I will have to agree with the others who commented on this place. The customer service is wonderful. The food was awesome. I had some vegetable soup, burrito, and a dessert. Everything was awesome! When I go to Vegas, I will always stop by and see the staff at Pura Vida and stuff my face with some delicious vegan food!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Isobelle B

Havelock, North Carolina
“Wonderful Vegan restaurant!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This was my first trip to Pura Vida and I was more than surprised. The service was great. The chef even came out and talked to us. The waitress was very helpful too. I ate with 3 friends and we all enjoyed our meal. I had the Roo tea - awesome! I ordered the LOVE wrap and one friend ordered the WOW wrap so we exchanged halves to get more variety. The wraps are huge and SO filling. If you order the wrap combo you get the choice of salad or chili. Order the chili because it is so good. I would definitely return and recommend this vegan restaurant.

I understand their cupcakes are to die for but they were already sold out for the day when we arrived at 11:30 in the morning.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank SharonB2
ADA
“Wow it was amazing”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We only tried this place because I had a Groupon, The customer service was excellent. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and the waitress talked to us for several minutes, She let us sample drinks before we made a selection. The food was outstanding and fresh. I never knew Vegan food could be so good. The portions are very large. It is off the strip and very small, but it is definitely worth visiting.

• Visited April 2013
San Andres Island, Colombia
“All about AMAZING food, nothing else. MUST VISIT in vegas.”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The food at Pura Vida was amazing! It is without a doubt, the best and most favorable food I have had anywhere in the world. I am not Vegan but do enjoy eating at Vegan restaurants. Pura Vida's food was so enjoyable, we went back for a second time during our weeks visit and enjoyed left overs the next days. The vegan chili had more flavor than any meat lovers chili I have ever had. This restaurant is a MUST visit on any trip to Vegas. Don't wait until your last day, because you will want to go a second time.

The current location is not the best area and the restaurant does not have a large capacity. In fact it looks very bad from the outside. The menu(s) are very confusing and list items they may not have. The server may confuse you even more depending on who you have. The first impressions are so bad, you may want to walk out. DONT LEAVE........trust them (especially the owner / chief) and you will be amazed. The only reason I am not giving this 5 stars is because of the initial impression. Other wise the food was the best tasting meal I have every had!

Also, be prepared to wait 30 mins for food, but its worth the wait. Cost will be $20+ per plate with more for additional items. If your not careful about what you order it will cost allot more.

• Visited November 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Ouch! My tummy”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We were three people and ordered three different dishes: a wrap, a quesadilla, and the Wow stuffed pastry dish. All three dishes had the same flavor profile. After the meal I felt stuffed, even though I didn't eat much. My stomach hurts like hell! And usually I can eat anything. The waitress kept interrupting our convesation and I believe she talked To top it off our bill was $76 ... and that was for lunch in a not such nice neighborhood. Vegas has so many good places to eat, definitely skip this one.

• Visited September 2013