“Best pizza in a long time”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Fashion Show
Ranked #57 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Heard good things so had to check it out. Sat down and was pleasantly surprised by great service, cool atmosphere and great pizza. Had a laugh and left full.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Mid March girlfriend and I were discussing pizza while bussing it down the Vegas Strip. A Las Vegas local recommended Grimaldi's at the Fashion Show Mall, her favorite place for pizza and cheesecake. Three stops later we arrived at Grimaldi’s, were greeted and immediately seated. Our Waiter was phenomenal he knew his product and thoroughly explained the menu choices
and the coal fired cooking process.
I commented on how fast the pizza was delivered and our waiter explained that the high temperature of the coal fired oven provides a fully cooked pizza in minutes.
The perfectly toasted hand tossed dough was the best I’ve ever tasted period. It was also refreshing to find a restaurant that does not cut corners when it comes to using high end ingredients for the toppings on its pizza.
Till Grimaldi’s the best pizza I ever ate was located in the back of an Italian delicatessen in San Diego’s Little Italy.
I normally don’t eat dessert at a pizza restaurant BUT my pizza angel on the bus recommended that we should not leave Grimaldi’s without trying their homemade cheesecake. Since she was dead on the mark with the pizza recommendation we could not leave without trying the cheesecake.
Both the pizza and cheesecake at Grimaldi’s lived up the recommendation it received and totally exceeded my expectations. So much so I asked to speak to the manager on duty to let him know how impressed we were with the food and his knowledgeable, professional and friendly staff.

1  Thank Bigrandyp
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Chicken, spinach, tomatoes on a garlic olive oil crust with loads of mozzy cheese was heaven on a plate!!

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Best place in Vegas for traditional Pizza this also has top spot for the cheesecake100% better than the famous cheesecake factory the staff were very friendly especially Javier

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have had the worst weather in Vegas for our trip from Canada. :(

Because of the high winds, unseasonably low temps we've been forced inside. We just can't stop going back for more Italian beer & fresh made pizza. They use a charcoal oven & all fresh ingredients. There is no scrimping on the toppings either. Good price for a pit stop for an American fave - pizza & beer.
The experience was made comfortable & fun by our bartender, Javier. Great guy & a huge reason the place is rocking!