“The BEST RV Park in Las Vegas”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Vegas
Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort
Susanville, California
“The BEST RV Park in Las Vegas”
Reviewed 25 April 2011

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights as we made our way through the south-west. This is the nicest park we've stayed at so far. The staff and other RV'ers are very friendly. The grounds are very well maintained and manicured, the grass is green and lush. This is a family/kid friendly park, with 2 pools, one for adults only and one for family and kids. A restaurant/snack bar is on site and a gift shop/convenence store for last minute items. Full time RV'ers live here as well as those passing through. Lot's of different RV's as well, some older and most new, but no snootyness. They do have a lot of rule's but I think it is to keep trouble makers from ruining it for others. Everyone has a pet and they are good at cleaning up after their furry friends. Hiring a taxi to get to the strip is a breeze, it is expensive 20.00+ each way depending where you want to go, but taking a taxi and dropping off at the huge rental car facility and renting your own car for your stay is less expensive and a better bargain in the long run. Lot's of evening activities as well, karokee, dancing etc.We will only stay here whenever we pass through Las Vegas, we drove all around and checked out some of the other RV Parks and none are as nice as Oasis.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank gizmografx

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 7 November 2010

We have stayed here many times in the past and have given this RV Resort a good review, but on our last stay here we found it not to be up to par. The Jacuzzi was very cold and not worth making the trip the pool to use it. After all this was one of the reasons to stay at this resort was the heated pool and hot jacuzzi. We were also approached by a security guard one night saying that the pool and jacuzzi were going to be closed in 5 minutes even though it was not even close to the time POSTED (11:00 PM). When we asked why? He stated that they were trying to save money. I think this resort is in financial trouble as we also saw lots of RV's being stored there for a lot less than what you would pay if staying there. I would not recommend this RV Resort any longer.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Modarman
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 22 October 2010

Seriously, this place is nice and in a great location, away from the strip but you can walk there if you got a good set of legs. It's across the freeway from the Pro Bass store and casino. You can do Vegas and then just go across the road to the casino with the big pro bass store inside. Check out the boats, fishing and hunting stuff, women will love the sports clothing and right in the middle of the casino, very convenient. The folks at the resort are your typical locals and very friendly. The place is clean, they even have folks that will wash and clean your RV on site. We have been here about a half dozen times and never regret it. If you are on a budget, just drive off into the nearby desert and camp for free and pound some sand. As long as I have a few bucks in my pocket, this is the place in vegas for me.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 32513Coyotetraveler
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 21 October 2010

We have been staying at the Oasis every year(6) since we bought our RV. It's a great park , with lots of ammenities. It has the best pools of any RV park we have stayed at. We love the entertainment. We highly reccommend this place
Craig & Diane Rhodes
Fall City Wa.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank craig_rhodesRealtor
Estes Park, Co
Reviewed 3 September 2010

When we booked this one, on the phone, having never been there before- I asked for a spot with shade. The lady was helpful and put me in one 'that she thought had a nice shade tree'. I suspect she had never been outside the office. She had us in a spot with a dinky tree that cast a shadow when it was cloudy, maybe. Fortunately they offered, and I would recommend asking if you too could switch the space if on arrival you found one that was more appealing. We found one, in between 2 long term guests that was shaded by mature pine trees and backed up to the pool- grass on back and both sides. We had 107 degree days during our stay, so we were pleased to have grass all around to help with keeping it cool, as well as the quick trip to the pool. Clean, fun pool that the kids used constantly. Good utilities at the site, everything was clean. Did have a few ants that they recommended sprinkling Comet around the wheels and legs and hoses, in addition they sprayed a couple of the 4 days we were there (at our request) and we kept the problem at bay. We had an electrical problem and had to replace an inverter- there was an RV Repair service there that we used, and I would highly recommend: Desert Mobile RV Repair. Mark and Mike were co-owners with lots of experience in RV's- they were kind and fair with their pricing. IF you have service issues, this would be a good time to tackle them- honest service is always a gamble to find! We stayed here in a 45' bus, with 9 children; 50 amp service worked well.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Ridgecrest, CA
Reviewed 30 April 2010

I stayed at the Oasis when it was new 10 years ago. The trees have grown some! Though LV has expanded towards the south, the park is still pretty remote, south of the airport and not within walking distance of the strip. Amenities are great, the park is very quiet, security is omnipresent but you have to pay for wifi! It's a great spot if you are planning to gamble at the Silverado, just across I-15, but every place else you will want to call a cab. It is worlds nicer than the Circus Circus RV park, which is rotting away from neglect (CC has been there much longer and to this day has almost no trees.)

• Stayed August 2010
Woodburn Oregon
Reviewed 18 February 2010

We have been going to the Oasis for several years now, first under RPI and then when they dropped the RPI affiliation paying full price. This trip I called well ahead of arrival to make reservations. I specified that I had a 40 ft motorhome with 3 slides and that I would be towing a car. I also specified that I have a dog. On arrival I was assisted by a clerk who seemed to be more interested in speaking to another employee about a unit that was being removed from the park than assisting me. Although not rude she just gave the impression she did not have time to deal with me. We were assigned site #235 and when my wife questioned whether it was long enough she said curtly that the site is 45 feet long and would be big enough. Parking in the site was somewhat of a problem as there is a tree to the side which was poking into my slide topper on that side. In the rear there was another tree which hit the back of my motorhome. Compounding the problem there was a rise in the ground to the back of the site which my trailer hitch hit stopping me from being able to back all the way into the site. Since I was not able to back in deep enough I was forced to park my car along side the motorhome. Since the patio for the site is close to the road on this site I had to park covering the patio so I no longer had any patio to use. After settling in we then had to put up with several motorhomes and trailers being brought into one of the sites across from us that was being used as a public dump station. During that time some of the longer vehicles blocked the street in front of us and their passengers wandered around in front of our site. This scenario was repeated on Monday night also but we left for dinner so I only observed a couple of units using the makeshift dump site. Sunday evening when I needed to walk my dog I found that we had been placed what seemed to be about 2 city blocks from the nearest pet walk. Definitely not acceptable! Being put against the wall next to I-15 and all the noise was a new and enlightening experience for us also. Although we have enjoyed the many times we have stayed at the Oasis in the past; paying the rates they charge for the services we received is no longer acceptable. We were working our way back to Oregon after a 4 month trip to Florida and I hate to say it but our stay at the Oasis was the worst of the entire trip. I left a complaint letter in one of their comment boxes and they did not even bother to contact me with a reply. We may miss the Oasis in some ways but, in this economy it is just not a good value. We camped here in a Motorhome.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple