“I keep going back for a reason”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Vegas
Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort
“I keep going back for a reason”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Oasis for the 4th time. It's always a great experience. Very big clean showers and laundry facilities. And the pools are awesome because they are also very clean and saltwater. My only complaint, the food in the restaurant is very mediocre at best. Sure they expect we all have food in our RVs... But when on vacation in Vegas, it's nice to not have to cook for yourself all the time. A great place to stay and I'll definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Jensleuth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This is a nice camp ground with excellent amenities, super clean facilities and a friendly staff. A small cafe on site offers simple food items and the store is well stocked. Scenic it is NOT. Just bare land, with many RV sites. Everything is very clean and well maintained. There are several ways to get to the strip. Walking is not one of them (3 hours). You can take the bus, the bus-stop is only about 15 min walk and it costs $8 per person for 24 hour access. We took a cab to the Venitian Hotel, that ran us about $30 including tip.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank BigCityCowboy
Manitou Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I booked my reservation "sight unseen" off the Internet based on its closeness to the strip. The website and description were unflattering and I had envisioned some dumpy rv park located in a questionable neighborhood. I cannot describe my reaction when I arrived at, not an RV park, but a world class resort. The park has true 24 hour security with knowledgable and courteous security officers. The clubhouse was gorgeous with a view of a beautifully landscaped pool. Stunning. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. It was so easy to park and check in. The property itself was beautifully landscaped with hundreds of palm trees. The entire park is smoothly paved with each spot having a nice cement slab. The grass and picnic tables are a nice touch. I read some of the unflattering reviews concerning this property. Those folks must be impossible to please. For the money, you cannot possibly stay in a resort this nice. If I return to Vegas, this is my new heaven away from home.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I had originally wanted to stay in a hotel on the strip and park the RV somewhere, as we were half way through a two week trip around the West Coast. I was persuaded by the family we were travelling with, and so glad. Great park, good amenities and pool for the kids... and really inexpensive! We spent most of our time out and about, but it was great to come home to such a nice place.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

RV parks in the Las Vegas area aren't what they used to be. Silverton is gone and now Oasis is sitting on their laurels. They are charging primo prices while offering fewer and fewer services and amenities each year. They no longer offer wifi - you have to go through a third party for this service and it sure is darn slow. No shuttles to the strip anymore either. They may as well list themselves as a trailer park with all the long term people that now hang out here. Pretending doesn't make it so. They have guards and desk clerks that act as if this place is special and we all wish it was. It's a has been and will be responsible for its own demise.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank thepoodle
Calgary
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights in mid April. The park and facilities were spotless! Great attention to detail. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We would go back in a minute!
I didn't have a problem with the price considering the amenities and proximity to the Strip and outlet Mall.
If I have one minor complaint - it's the lack of free Wi-Fi. I didn't purchase any minutes, but it would be nice if it was included.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank QJacques
Chilliwack
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We stayed at the Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort from 15-18 Apr 13. The staff was very accommodating and if you book on line you save 10%. We did this and three nights cost us approx $120. Compared to Circus Circus at $80 + tax per night this was a steal. The resort was well kept, had 24 controlled access and security. The have a nice pool, restaurant and store/gift shop. Upon arrival they gave us an activities calendar and we noticed that they had a low stakes Texas Hold'em game on our second night. The buy in was $10 and we paid for three hours!! The dealer was not a pro, he was just someone from the park but he help everyone and we learned a lot about the game that the internet poker sites can't teach you. All the players were from the park (most were staying here full time) and they were welcoming and very friendly. We truly enjoyed this park and will definitely stay here next year but this time we will stay a week because three days just wasn't enough.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple