“Funny!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Funny!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

A lot of comedy with a little burlesque between acts. All 3 comedians were very good! It's a small venue but worth seeing. We bought our tickets at the hotel concierge desk and were later given free tickets on the street with the prerequisite that we had to buy one $15 drink. That was a little disappointing considering we paid a lot more even with a "free" drink included with our ticket. Being a small room, any seat would have been fine. There were still seats available, which is probably why they were giving away tickets on the street. Will take the street tickets next time!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jumpinjacksw

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Use a coupon for a reasonable $ comedy show”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We've seen the show twice before & have used Groupons or the 1 for 1 hand-outs on the street to get a decent price. The host & comedians change but are all very good. Have always laughed a lot during the show. It is an adult show, so there is foul language & jokes. The burlesque dancers are also entertaining. Be aware of the drink requirements with your ticket. The margaritas are decent.

1 Thank TravelerProfSue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Comedy at Planet Hollywood”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I come to the show every time I'm in Vegas. I usually buy tickets on groupon and get a great deal. I've been to the show 6 times and have had only one bad experience with unfunny comedians.

2 Thank caneiena
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So-so. Might go again.”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

A man on the strip selling his music was handing out free tickets (you had to pay the $15 service fee per person). It's a small venue/room. You received one drink ticket with the free-bee and they had a one drink minimum on top. No problem, we were already tipsy so a little more wouldn't hurt. I was laughing pretty hard but I think it was the alcohol I had before. If it was on TV I'd change the channel but live its a little different live; just original. I overall enjoyed the show; the burlesque dancers didn't wow me but were ok. Would I see it again: maybe if we had the free tickets. Full price: no way. I much preferred the other comedy shows in the Miracle Mile but it is a good show if you have an hour and a half of down time.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank PopoFiveOh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Absolutely disgusted by this poor performance.”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Please do not waste your money on this. I booked this for six of us through the half price ticket sales on the strip. We booked dinner and this show at the same time. The dinner was absolutely perfect with some of the best food we had on our trip.
The show… well I honestly can't say one good thing about it. Worst stand up I have ever seen. Rude hosts. Rushed out when it was over. Held up to get in while they verified our tickets. It truly was sad. I don't really make it a habit to write bad reviews as I would normally say nothing but this was worth the time for me to take to do this.
Please don't waste your money.

Visited April 2014