“Just like the other Cheesecake Factory restaurants”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #294 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I ordered take out from this Cheesecake Factory while I was in Vegas on a business trip. The had asked that they wait 30 minutes to prepare it due to my driving time. My food was coming out of the oven as I arrived. It was perfect timing.

As always the door was excellent. I don't think you can have a bad meal at the Cheesecake Factory.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

There were six of us eating out last night. We had to wait a while for the food to come out but everyone enjoyed their food. Several ate the Tuscon chicken and like it. I had a salad that had chicken, cashews and mixed vegetables and it also was delicious. I love the bread, one regular dough the other dark bread with great taste.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Although we stayed on the strip we took the time to drive to this location. Well worth it! It appeared busy yet the wait time was only 15 min and good service!

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

This place is always busy. But service is quick and wait times r not long. Very extensive menu. Bit pricey. Desserts are out of this world. one dessert will satisfy two people. Friendly and courteous service.

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect but wasn't disappointed. The standard of food was fantastic something for everyone and the staff explained all the dishes . As for the cheesecakes my wife says she was in cheesecake heaven.
Would definitely recommend to everyone.